Second Grow Hydropnics 90W UFO and a T5

Thanks Scooby Snacks,

Warbux, They are taking to the new nute's petty dam good if i say so myself they are about 2 1/2' tall now and getting pretty bushy:) I will be switching them to flower tomarrow:)

Ph lvl is 5.5
PPM lvl is 950
water temp is 70-74 degrees F
Switched the bulbs in the t5 to flowering bulbs as well and added 4 clf's to try and help them get more light but didnt add to much i dont think lol.

CFL- 2 100w Equivalent i think warm white, and 2 40w Equivalent daytime.

They've been in veg for about 2 month's maybe 2 1/2 at the most and i plan on changing them over tomarrow when i clear those cloths outa there because they have now grown into them lol, They are between 2'-2 1/2' tall.

All of them are good strains 1 black berry, 1 white widow, 2 thia skunk bud, 2 pinnapple express. The oldest one is 4 weeks older then this post, Im going to have to figure something out light wize because they are about 3' almost im taking all the cloths out of there tomarrow because they grew into them lol.

All of them are good strains 1 black berry, 1 white widow, 2 thia skunk bud, 2 pinnapple express. The oldest one is 4 weeks older then this post, Im going to have to figure something out light wize because they are about 3' almost im taking all the cloths out of there tomarrow because they grew into them lol.

arn't they suppos'd to grow out of there clothes. :rollit:

Looks real good and that bushy plant looks crazy.

LOL new pic's will be up sometime tonight i'll make sure of it, I have the screen in there but not how i should i have it holding 2 of the plant's off of the other's so they can get light.

Here's the new pic's that you guy's have been waiting for that got a little burned by the lights but i fixxed that and there doing good again:) almost as tall as me there is one that is doing bad and hasnt been doing good from the begining

Welp here you go.

sweet_4.JPG

sweet_3.JPG

sweet_22.JPG

sweet41.JPG

sweet12.JPG

I love it to lol it's gods gift :) when those plants got buned a little i figure i would leave them in veg while they try to recover and the the plants to the far right are almost as tall as me and im 5'10" lol. I think there 3 3/4-4'

So there still in veg on a 24/7 cycle and im going to be switching them later today because there start to grow to tall and the going to over take my closit on the right.

Back
Top Bottom