Strains -
  1. fy9?
  2. alien og Fem
  3. Critical hog Fem
  4. Northern lights x big bud Auto Fem
  5. Cookies bag seeds
  6. super lemon haze bag seed

Soil - Roots organic & Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Stage Veg(but im alreadys seeing the pre flowers?)
Lights-
  • Bag seeds = Outdoor
  • Northern ligts x Big bud = outdoor
  • 2-3 CLones outdoor
  • Rest indoor under 2 315w LECs
currently have my clones under 4CFLs and a 150w hps

Pots vary from 3gal-5gal.
Plan on putting my auto into something bigger.

So these are going to be some clones i took from my last grow and some bag seeds And 1 auto.

I at first had my clones in a closet before moving most of them outdoors. I plan to do some outdoor but i was wondering, is 14 hrs of sunlight enough to keep them in veg as i'm already seeing pre-flowers But that could be because when i first took the clones out of their dome i attempted to flower them to determine sex early, being that 4 out of my 6 fy9s were male and i messed up labeling (stoner mistake) well i labeled them just they got mixed up lol. SO i have no idea which ones were male and which were female in the end i switched them back to 18/6 and they continued to veg until recently they also started showing their pre flowers.

I plan to have most of my plants Indoor Under x2 315watt LEC but they are currently occupied by my current grow. im going to put my Auto Outdoors once it gets its first nodes.

Wall of Text Shortened
Is 14hrs enough sunlight to keep plants in veg when already showing preflowers.
Are they only showing preflowers now because i tried flowering them Earlier.

will continue this post laster going to take some pictures of the current setup which honestly isnt much and will add to/fix this entire post just thinking about to much stuff right now lol cant focus.

Feel free to check out my first grow which is still in progress. my indoor setup will be similar(hopefully better)

hey from what I've heard only 14 hrs can cause some strains to flower early. if you break up the 10 hrs of dark time with an hour or two of light it supposedly stops that, called glr or gas lantern routine. if they are flowering already I think you can reveg them but I'm not clear on the process for that. Canna and Nismo have some experience with that as well I believe lol.:high-five:

here are some photos i took this morning of whats in the closet, the good thing is the big ones that kinda stretched are showing their sex already and some are male, i kinda want to keep like 1 around to collect some pollen but the thought of it pollinating my ladies makes me nervous lol.
0620160639b.jpg
0620160639a.jpg
0620160635.jpg
0620160634.jpg
0620160639.jpg

the sprouts in the small cups are all bag seeds from cookies and 1 super lemon haze the sprout in the bigger container is my auto

ill post pics of the plants i have outdoor later today when i get back to the house oh and i also have some clones in that box that i monster cropped from my current grow. and im definitely going to look into that glass lantern method.

yeah i just ended up cutting them down don't feel like dealing with that right now lol or taking the risk of them pollinating my ladies

ill post some pictures soon been real busy lately ill try and get some up today or tommorow my out door ladies are looking strong already one of them has a bigger stalk then some of the ones i just cut down which is absolutely crazy to me and i havent even giving them any nutrients

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom