Second Grow. Indoor to Outdoor.

Thanks IllesTbTCH :cheesygrinsmiley:

Paladin - Hey man good advice...I've been wonderin about most of those. Yea the plants are definately in the woods..surrounded by trees..ect.
But with all the other lush, green weeds growing on the ground I figured cannabis would grow ok too, even in indirect sunlight? Or is that wrong?

Too close together..ya i kept them as tight as possible and also took into consideration that the soil outdoors is very clay-like..causing possbily a smaller plant in the end. I dont know where I hear all this stuff..but please correct my ass if I'm wrong!
(oh and believe me, if i could grow these in an open space in full sun..well i would! but simply cant for security reasons...)

Im definately keepin an eye on those mystery plants..they could go both ways for all i know...i just dont have the heart to kill them yet...

I have all my Rhino under the 600 watter at the moment. Ill post a pic in a bit.

..and heres a look at beginning stages of my medicinal white rhino from nirvana..

(Pic of 4 of the 7 w. rhinos under 600 watt MH bulb running 18/6)
4-28rhino.JPG

Has anyone grown rhino from nirvana b4? Just wonderin the traits of the plant..ect..

Quick Question...
I just checked one of my White Rhinos pictured above and the roots had this white fuzz all around it..!

Exactly what is that? Good or Bad?

Do you mean roots or base of the stem ? The white fuzzy stuff on the roots is...the roots .Roots keep branching out into smaller and smaller hair like structures and eventually look like a fine fuzz. If it's on the base of the stalk ....most likely fungus or mold. As far as light goes ...is it possible to maybe discreetly trim some of the overhead branches of the surrounding trees ? It would make for a better harvest. Just don't over-do it. Keep it looking natural if you do .:peace:

Thanks for clearing that up Paladin..
I guess I never really noticed those hairy roots before..

These are pretty big trees and branches I'm dealing with..lol.
I'm gonna just let things be and let nature take its course with these plants.
My main grow is indoors anyway. Even still, Im pretty sure these will turn
out ok. I checked on them yesterday-fed them-they are growing fast!

May your harvest be safe, plentiful and potent .:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

yeah dude.. outdoor is the shit..

im stoned right now but everytime i see an outdoor plant i think of droppony's outdoor grow..

Please tell me you have seen that thread--- 200 colas on 1 plant lol

WOW

hey Coop... i think its good that youre keeping the possible hermies, if they turn out to be so, just pick off as many balls as you can find, unless you dont have the time or are simply too lazy to do it. also, if your soil outside is clay-like, next time you can buy some soil and dig big ass holes in the ground where u plan on planting, then just fill the big ass holes with the soil you bought. unless you dont have the time or are just too lazy lol.

Thanks guys..and girl(s)! :cool:

ECUsBestBud - Dropponys outdoor crop was 'in-freaken-sane.' I'll be stoked
if I even get close to a fraction of that nice bud he pulled off! And
thanks man...i'll keep ya posted....peace and po

4iLLesT2bTCH0 - yea your right on about the soil prep. but maybe you know how
it is...you get to your spot and then get the hell out! so i sure
didnt make no picnic diggin 5 foot holes...i did enough to ensure
them a semi-happy life. lol i guess we'll see....

Thanks fasts..:tommy:

So heres todays shot of my 5 White Rhino plants.
1 of them is a giant, and the other 4 are exactly equal.
I will wait till they are around 15 inches or so, then its 12/12 with HPS bulb.
Been feeding with A.N. Sensi Grow A and B...and supathrive.

rhino5-4-7.JPG

Peace and p-p-pot.

Oh yea. 2 of the White Rhino just stopped growing at 2 inches so I pulled them out today. R.I.P. This particular strain is sensitive
when it comes to nutes. My soil was too strong for them.

Oh and the plant in the way back in the pic is a Nirvana White Widow seed that I thought wasnt going to make it.
It did, so we'll see what happens.

Looking good there buddy. I'm curious to see how the White Rino turns out.

Are ya gonna be takin more photos of that Guerilla Patch?

Hey Pirate..thanks.

Yea I'll be updatin outside pics...just not as often as inside.
However, I did check on them last night...they are growing like weeds..:bongrip:

Cool.

I seeded my vegtable garden the other day and I included 6 "special Herb" seeds too. One has popped already. Its only been 2 days.

Nighty Night:headbanger:

Ah the excitement of starting seeds...nothing quite like it :adore:

Do you guys think I would get a pretty decent harvest should I decide
to flower these Rhino starting tomorrow?
Their height ranges from around 8 inches for 4 of them, and the giant
is about 12 or 13 inches or so.

Any help would be appreciated. This is supposed to be a short, stalkier plant.

It all depends on how much actual grow space you have.

What amount of square footage (floor space) and ceiling hieghts do you have to play with?

Decided to go 12/12 on there asses last night. I love the HPS light..soo cool.
Hope I get as lucky as my first grow and score some beautiful babes.
5-7rhino.JPG

I'll snap a pic of my outdoor plants tomorrow and give ya'll an update.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom