Second Grow - Moby Dick Femenised x 2

sketcha

Ok im just about to finish my first grow in a few weeks so whilst I have some time before I start my next one I thought id start my journal. Im about to germinte two moby dick seeds from dinafem. Im germinatiing with the paper towel method. Once tap root has come through they will be moved into a jiffy pot with a jiffy pellet and some seedling coir and perlite mix in a humidity dome with a heat mat underneath. When they sprout they will be placed under a 2x 35w fluro for two weeks. My first room which is the veg room consists of two 400w mh lights for top lighting and two 103 cfls for side lighting. Ill be growing in a 50l pot with 30% perlite and 70% coir. System is a drip feed run to waste fed from a 160l nutrient tank. The tank consists of three airstones ran by a twin outlet air pump and a 330lph submersible pump. I have a 10l evap cooler as the inlet and two 150mm inline fans as the exhaust. Small desk fan used to cerculate the air. Second side which is the bloom side is pretty simliar except there is two 600w hps for top lighting and two 150w cfls for side lighting and a 150mm carbon filter with two 150mm inline fans as the outlet. E.C metre is a cf eco stick and i have a cheap ph pen atm. I use GT ph up and down and also the buffering solutions as well. I have a 1l pressure sprayer for each side for foliar aplicating i use dutch master gold liquid light and saturator. I will be using the dutch master gold full line up zone, silcia, add.27, potash+ and dutch master one. Also ill be using CYCO platniums B1 boost, DR Repair, swell, sugar rush, xl and zyme.Also use grotek final flush. Pictures will be posted in the next couple weeks of the girls under the fluro. If ive missed anything or anyone has something to say please feel free to.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom