Second Grow - Soil - LED - Skywalker Kush - Incredible Bulk - Dutch Delight

It's nice to see them putting on their winter weight! Happy New Year, Mr. Farmer!

...and if I posted a selfie - I'm putting on my winter weight, too! :) Happy New Year, Ms. Stank!

Looks like your right I track brotha! Looking nice and healthy

Thank you, Komplex! They are fighting and coming back nicely! Hoping that Skywalker in the back is going to fill up!!

Girls were fed a nice gulp of water plus food pH'd at 6.4 and PPMs of 2300 last night. They are thickening up and starting to release their individual scents. I'm loving this time period when their pistils are really stretching and swelling up in hopes of some pollen. It's amazing to watch them respond to each gulp during flower. Also, I did some defoliation...more so lollipopping on Mary Ellen because I noticed she had excessive popcorn sites. Hey Ms. Stank - is that you? Oh wait, I think it is the Dutch Delight.... :)

Day 84 Photo Update (Day 28 of Flower):

Skywalker Kush:
SK_1_1_8_18.png

SK_2_1_8_18.png

Dutch Delight:
DD_1_8_18.png

Mary Ellen:
IB_1_8_18.png

All_1_8_18.png

Looking good OF! Skywalkers still on my list .

The girls were fed a gulp of water and food pH'd at 6.4 and PPMS of 2600. They are getting frosty and letting out their unique scents. Starting to get stinky so the carbon filter is going to be on while the lights are on. The temp is staying around mid 70's and RH is consistent around 50%. Just a few more weeks and they'll be ready!!!

The girls were fed a small gulp of water and microbes pH'd at 6.6 and PPMS of 1500. They are continuing to thicken up and getting more frosty by the day. I still see a ton of white hairs and only some have began to transition to orange/amber. The trichs are also in early development so this flowering may be extended depending on their progression. Time will tell...

:ganjamon:

The girls are all entering the flushing stages!!! I am in awe that they are relatively close to each other regarding their trich development and progressing toward amber in color. They are looking and smelling suuuuuuuper dank. I'm hoping for the best during the final stages and curing process. The Dutch Delight has some great distinct orange hairs on it and full of trichomes. Mary Ellen has developed a good collection of cola nugs that I'm looking forward to harvesting - the Incredible Bulk scent is unique.... I'll have to wait until it's cured to pin the aromas. As for the Skywalker Kush's... OMG. They are outright delicious. #1 is short and stalky and has some serious wetness to her because she's covered in trichomes. #2 is large and lush with some dank cola's on her. She has some really nice colas branching off as well - this plant is going to produce some dense nugs. Anyways, this grow is coming close to an end so I will be posting some photos shortly, a few more update posts and do a conclusion with the journal at the end. Thanks for hanging out!

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom