Second Grow

Beard2Death

I have a few grows going on. I believe KC48, Bubblelicious both are fem autos. I also have a freebie seed that's been vegging which I believe is OG Kush.

Setup is 2x3x5 tent with a 600 variable voltage light. I also have a carbon scrubber on an inline fan. Inside the tent I have a small fan moving the air around. For nutrients I am going to be using DynaGro and Dynabloom.

I am getting ready to wrap up my first test grow very shortly Ill toss a picture or to for fun before I label ny others.

Re: New Grows

This doesn't happen very often, I am the 1st one here :Namaste:

Looking forward to seeing how your garden looks

You may want to link your grow journal in your signature to make it easier for people to find your journal. There is a link on how to do that in my signature. Hope it is helpful to you

Alright I believe I have finally figured out the picture aspect of the forum so here I go..

This is the first grow that is finishing up. I have no idea what this plant is but if someone has an idea please let me know. I believe it may be either KC45 or Bubblegum.

I also have a plant I started from bag seed sitting in veg. I am waiting for the rest of my seeds to grow up. Since I messed up and scattered my seeds I opted to grow all the seeds I have. I will start over with stuff I know after I wrap up all these grows.

This is plant A. My guess is that this is 1 of 3 of the same type of seed. I compared the seeds and this is one I believe matched 2 other seeds. I will be comparing the 3 later by posting a picture of all 3 side by side. I realize it is not without its flaws but hey.

Plant B is likely Bubblegum Auto or Buddha Kush OG but I have absolutely no idea. Again the fun of mixing up your seeds!

I keep forgetting a picture of the setup but maybe tomorrow or soon.

You upload your photos to the gallery first and then when you're doing your posts use the "My Photos" button at the bottom left of the quick reply module where you type in your updates to insert photos from your gallery. That way it makes your photos a lot bigger so members can see what you have going on.

Welcome to 420Magazine, Beard2Death! :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom