Second LED Grow

If only we had the ability to smell and taste via the Net Sara and send samples around the world - might be a while off that one :laughtwo:

I would love for this to happen one day. There's a few grows on this website I'd like to get a taste of haha

Up at 5 every morning Grizz - just can't sleep in any more but am gonna give it a shot when my buds are nicely cured.I know i said i am not a drinker but i usually have a few beers or possibly a bourbon or 2 with my first smoke - really looking forward to that :drool:
Starting to get some real interesting smells now since the chilly weather .1 Sativa seems to have the "traditional" fruity smell. Another Sativa is a smell i really can't describe - very sweet yet i just can't put my finger on what kind of odour it is.Afi smells like fresh turned earth. Mason jars ready and waiting.
Premed some of the things they invent continuosly amaze me so you never know :hmmmm:

Must be a blue moon cause I'm enjoying a turkey 101 right now.. I never drink at knockoff, must be this last magic day of sunshine we are having... Sleep in??? What that.. I can go to bed at 2 and be awake at 6:45 without fail.. I haven't had an alarm clock in bedroom for nearly 20 years, no point...

I have "sweet" cannabis dreams as well Sara where i live in the country in a log cabin surrounded by acres of Natures Gift :icon_cool

This is my dream! A want a field of cannabis plants with a variety of strains all in different phases of growing for that perpetual harvest. Then I'd have lots of avocado, lemon, and apple trees to pick from. Mmm I love future me haha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is the state becoming controlled again Sara? China seemed to open up a lot last few years, are government reigning it back in?

WEEK 8 UPDATE

No 1 - 50/50 Coco/Perl - 6.1 PH / 2.0 EC Smell - Fruity

No_1_Full1.jpg
No_1_Bud_A.jpg
No_1_Bud_B.jpg

No 2 - 50/50 Coco/Perl - 5.8 PH / 1.8 EC Smell - Spicy

No_2_Full1.jpg
No_2_Bud_A1.jpg

No 3 - 100 Coco - 6.1 PH / 2.0 EC - Smell - Spicy

No_3_Full1.jpg
No_3_Bud_A.jpg

No 4 - 70/30 Coco/Perl - 6.2 PH / 1.9 EC - Smell - Fruity

No_4_Full1.jpg
No_4_Bud_A.jpg
No_4_Bud_B1.jpg
No_4_Above.jpg

No 5 - 100 Perlite - 6.2 PH / 1.8 EC Smell - Earthy

No_5_Full1.jpg
No_5_Bud_A.jpg
No_5_Bud_C.jpg

No 6 Afi ? - 50/50 Peat moss/seed mix - PH - still too low @5 - Smell - Earthy/Citrus

Afi_N0_6_Full.jpg
Afi_N0_6_Bud_B.jpg
Afi_N0_6_Bud_A.jpg

All81.jpg

Very crowded in there - probably need another LED - what are your thoughts on defoliation or taking off all lower rubbish at this stage ? Photos of full plants are still not great - its me or the camera ;)
Most buds are at least a foot long and some on the Sativas are @2 feet - yeeha ! .All buds getting heavy - thats why i have them bunched up to try and support each other. Did not expect to have this many girls - not complaining :)

we were forbidden to grow cannabis...i never knew this creature before i started to sell grow lighting:volcano-smiley:
Is the state becoming controlled again Sara? China seemed to open up a lot last few years, are government reigning it back in?

Back
Top Bottom