Second LED Grow

Somebody's been smoking his stash, haven't seen you about bud :rofl: nice mate..well done..
Well i have been doing very important research Grizz :lot-o-toke::laughtwo:
Not a huge haul, but quality over quantity any day - should be another 3 ounces on 2 and 3 - More LST next time - with small amount of LST done it actually cut the height in half

No 3 is gonna turn out quite nicely!
No 3 looks very delicious Premed - pity my camera is just not up to doing good macro - sticky as hell - a delightful stink it has too, 2's stink is different - wish my sense of smell was better to describe it - it just smells wonderful :)

The forearm size buds on no 1 shrunk to @size of babys forearm - thats cool,
12 Degress C in the grow at 5 am - up they come soon - just want to see what a few days of cold will do,
Outside Afi is still going ... slowly - pic to follow next post - must be well under 10 C outdoors
Isn't it always the way - the strongest, smelliest and tastiest buds so far are from No 5 which was the smallest - its all good
No 2 Sativa Dominant is turning purple all over
:thumb:

14 Weeks

No 2

2_B2.jpg
2_A3.jpg

No 3

No_3_Bud_A1.jpg

Outsider
Afi_A1.jpg

2 and 3 Up yesterday.

I almost forgot...
But I'm just in time for the good part. Lookin good, man..

Names becoming more appropriate as the weeks pass by man.. Looking really nice mate..

Harvest Time

No 1 - @40 Grams Dry - A pleasant Smoke - Flavour - undecided.

No 2 - has a nice purple tinge to it - fruity smell - largest undried bud arm size

No_21.jpg
22398.jpg

No 3 - fruity smell

No_31.jpg
31927.jpg

No 4 - @30 Grams Dry - Pineapple type Flavour - works well

No 5 - @16 Grams - Very Earthy, Hashy Taste - Numbing Pain Relief - Very Relaxing
Rootball in a 1 gallon Pot - no more room in there.

5_Rootball.jpg

2 and 3 Drying

2_and_3_30_June.jpg

;)

I'm the same. 30+ years of cigarettes have destroyed my sense of smell.. I pick hints of things up bit it's like it's teasing me...

Back
Top Bottom