Second opinion on possible nutrient burn?

burnmeh

420 Member
As you can see from the lower leaves, something is amiss!
This is my first grow so I'm not totally sure but I think it's nutrient burn and I should flush the soil with water, would love to hear a second opinion on it!

bb274dc1277cc590705044be7461fa83.jpg

1c1a39ba157e38c10ef6a8c3d131583d.jpg

There is a little heat stress on the top leaves from where the fixing of my light came loose one night and the light fell down.

:thanks:

Soil, came enriched as 20-20-20
Was using a tiny bit of Canna A&B as it was the only fertilizer immediately available.
I didn't realise the stems weren't meant to be purple like that :O thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks, I've flushed the soil through a little with some lower pH water, should I give it a little nutrition to make up for what I flushed out or just see how it goes?

Thanks, I've flushed the soil through a little with some lower pH water, should I give it a little nutrition to make up for what I flushed out or just see how it goes?

Whenever you flush it's a good idea to flush with a weak nutrient solution. It's called leaching. That way you don't strip the soil entirely of nutrients.

Soil, came enriched as 20-20-20
Was using a tiny bit of Canna A&B as it was the only fertilizer immediately available.
I didn't realise the stems weren't meant to be purple like that :O thanks for pointing that out!
I am experimenting with Canna pk and Canna flora noticed they're pretty concentrated would start at 1/4 strength as I went 1/2 and got NASTY burn. Think I'll go back to Fox Farms or Roots Tea

As you can see from the lower leaves, something is amiss!
This is my first grow so I'm not totally sure but I think it's nutrient burn and I should flush the soil with water, would love to hear a second opinion on it!

bb274dc1277cc590705044be7461fa83.jpg

1c1a39ba157e38c10ef6a8c3d131583d.jpg

There is a little heat stress on the top leaves from where the fixing of my light came loose one night and the light fell down.

:thanks:
It might be phosphorus def

But it is rare in veg stage.That difiecincy comes more in flowering stage

What shawnboy Says and it could be the start of cal mag def.
I agree I've noticed with Canna especially if using RO water I've had to give twice the amount of Cal/Mag, I've also read if you use LEDS, which I do, that for some reason you need more Cal/Mag. However when I did give more cal mag seemed to clear up the issue. Good luck and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom