GL5033

Seeds:
I really dont know i live in a temperate climate, if you could recommend me fast seeds from SEED to harvest Less than 80days would be awsome.
Nuts:
Biobizz outdoor starter pack
Soil: biobizz all-mix
What i should else get for outdoor if you have any recommendations for me that would be good. You might wonder what happend to my first plant becouse i've said "Second Outdoor grow" - was eaten by snails.

Seeds:
I really dont know i live in a temperate climate, if you could recommend me fast seeds from SEED to harvest Less than 80days would be awsome.
Nuts:
Biobizz outdoor starter pack
Soil: biobizz all-mix
What i should else get for outdoor if you have any recommendations for me that would be good. You might wonder what happend to my first plant becouse i've said "Second Outdoor grow" - was eaten by snails.
What temperatures are we talking about?

Full disclosure, I grow photoperiods and I utterly suck at growing autos. I stunt them every freaking time. I will continue to play with that and maybe one day I will succeed. Anywho back to your request...... If you are good with autos maybe try fast buds. I do hear a lot of good about the sponsor new420guy seeds...Anyway, I’ve never run them but I’ve been hearing good stuff.

The better seed banks have really good strain info that includes time to flower or run time but also know they typically give optimistic time estimates, so even if they say it flowers in 7 weeks that’s when buds first start ripening so you may need to run them for a week or two longer to fully ripen.

If Seed Co A says there’s finishes in 9 weeks but Brand X says there’s is done in 7 weeks - which one will customers buy? So just know those are estimates and your mileage may vary!

Outdoor - Sulfur dust can be used as a preventative for rust, mites and powdery mildew. I’ve heard other say don’t use it in mid to late flower, I think the fear is that it might impart bad taste in the buds. I’m indoors but I’ve noticed that fungus gnats don't like to land on the soil after I’ve dusted with sulfur

hope something here helps!

Back
Top Bottom