Second Retail Marijuana Store In Spokane Facing Lack Of Product

The General

The second retail marijuana store in Spokane has opened on the north side of the city. Satori opened on Friday at noon. The storeowner said they have more of a selection but they are still facing some of the challenges the industry has been going through in Washington. “It’s better than buying it on the street, you know what you’re getting,” said customer, Brian Capehart. Customers did not mind paying around $25 a gram even though they said you could usually get the same amount on the street for $10. The owner of the store said the industry still could not keep up with the demand. “When the supply is that short, the price goes up with the demand,” said owner, Justin Wilson. Satori will likely have to close their doors when they run out of marijuana until they get more. They hope to have enough supply to stay open through the weekend.

medical-marijuana4.jpg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Krem.com
Author: Shawn Chitnis
Website Second retail marijuana store in Spokane facing lack of product | KREM.com Spokane

“When the supply is that short, the price goes up with the demand,” said owner, Justin Wilson.

You know, the price doesn't have to go up. But I'm sure customers will remember being price-gouged... leaves a bad taste in one's mouth (no matter how good the bud is).

“When the supply is that short, the price goes up with the demand,” said owner, Justin Wilson.

You know, the price doesn't have to go up. But I'm sure customers will remember being price-gouged... leaves a bad taste in one's mouth (no matter how good the bud is).

I know it would leave me feeling abused......But, you do what you want, when your the only game in town...right?

The price-gougers tend to give all dispensaries a bad name. Anyway, maybe they're the only "legal" game in town right now... Good thing there's still competition.

Back
Top Bottom