second week into flower but yellowing leaves

towney314

Hey people
My plant is into its second week of flowering buds have started but the bottom set of leaves have yellow spots on them i thought they was just dieing due to them being the second ever set of leaves but ive noticed that not the new growth but the second new growth has got tiny little yellow spots on them and i carnt think what it can be cause im using ...organic bio-bloom npk 2.0-6.0-3.5 so its getting all the nutes it needs and a week ago i gave it a good flush....
Any ideas?
thanks.

IMAG03076.jpg
IMAG03106.jpg

shit sorry dude these are the right ones

Your upper newer growth looks nice and green. A tad over fed , IMO.
How is our RH and lights on temps? I would not be overly concerned with the little yellowing that I am seeing. Lower, older leaves will yellow and eventualy fall off as the plant develops.

Yh thats what i thought they would die off and heres the plant atm like i said its budding fine and growing fine
IMAG02988.jpg
IMAG03116.jpg

ill just give her water for a few feedings but apart frm that does she look gd? :D

on your NPK I would go a little higher on the P and the K your plant needs high amounts to produce narly nugs resin. Anyways your plant looks nice kinda small

Back
Top Bottom