Second Year Indoors

branchbreaker

Hello and thanks for stopping by. This is my second year of growing for myself.
My gear is a 4x4x6.5 flowering tent lit up by multi brand LED panels, 4in Ac inlet and 6in carbon pulled by a 390cfm no name blower. 3x3x5 nursery tent lit by 2-led panels, fan cooled and inline blower exhausted. I use no til soil and coco/perlite as my mediums.
There are a few clones flowering along with autos and fem photoperiod strains.
They are as follows:
Sweet Tooth x2
White Widow x Big Bud
Berry Bomb
Pure Africa
Skyrise
Strawberry Grape Cough
Critical Diesel auto
Sweet Skunk auto
Grand Heft Auto
Jock Horror auto
Tutankhamen auto
Alien Triangle auto

I just harvested a super auto lemon haze. She gave up 3 oz of smooth skunky citrus smoke.
The next one ready for chop is critical diesel. It's the only one I grew in a small container. I just started on here and I can't DL the app so I'm still figuring out how to post.

It's also because of a picky palette as to why I'm growing so many strains at once. I've ruled out berry bomb. It's a great yielder but tastes more like bitter pine sol than berries. Sweet tooth is incredible in soil and 10x more flavorful in coco. It stays in my top 5. WW x BB is great to grow. It can handle all types of aggressive training, topping and super cropping. Alien lights, Skyrise and SG cough rank high because of their high resin production.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom