See You In 2 Weeks

Mary420juana

Hash Meister
well I finally got my scheduel for my training, i leave tuesday morn and will be gone 2 weeks,, I will miss all the great reading here but look forward to catching up when i get back.. I am going to be a "certified" dog "etholigist" when i get back!! I am so excited. i have been studying to be an "animal behaviourist" or "ethologist" for a few years now, and as soon as I get back to town I will be teaching obedience classes:) well anyway time to get baked:) ** puff puff pass** :passitleft:

Lookin forward to your return!

sounds awesome! hope u do well and like ur future career sounds like it will be very fun daily! =P

THANKS ALL for your kind words of encouragement.. to tell the truth i am getting nervous already,, just starting to pack now.. we just got back from buying $100 worth of munchees for my trip lmao,, i dont think i got anything to be called "food" lol its all junk lol.. you know your a stoner when... lol anyway back to packing and puffing ;)

well I did it!! I am now an trained professional dog trainer (obedience) wow it was a lot harder then I thought.. its good to be back!! I cant wait to start teaching class, looks like lots of good threads to catch up on:) :passitleft:

My dog hates cops. Can you teach him not to bite them on the leg. I would much prefer he bit them on the throat lol.

Excellent! Welcome home. :bongrip:

lol stallion no but i could teach you how to teach your dog.. i dont technically train dogs.. I train people to train dogs;) thanks ev1 for the warm welcome back!! :passitleft:

Kinda like the dog wisperer?:cheesygrinsmiley:

kinda, but the dog whisperer focuses on dogs with existing behaviour problems.. I teach people how to prevent them through basic obedience and socialization, if we keep our dogs learning they dont use their brains to come up with ways to " keep themselves busy" because 9 times out of 10 we dont like what they come up with lol;) :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom