seed bank description accuracy

sillymoose1

Just as the title says, I want to know how accurate seed banks are in their descriptions regarding tastes and smell. Anyone have any input/review please feel free to comment.
Secondly I'm looking for a strain that has flavors and smells of citrus, particularly orange.
And I'm also in search of a purple strain as well as a sweet bubblegum/grape flavored strain.
I'm just skeptical and don't want to waste money searching for the right seeds.

There are many factors that go into taste and smell. It all starts with the base Soil/ Soiless, nutes, water and growing condition and ends with flushing, drying and cure. Taste and smell are perception, just cause it tastes/smells like berry to me doesn't mean that it will taste that way to you it may taste like you just drank a bottle of perfume. As for strains I have been looking for that elusive perfect tasting strawberry/berry strain that tastes like your eating a stawberry/berry for years, came across a couple real good ones but nothing that ever tasted like a different plant lol. Just try a few different ones its all grow condition and perception.

Loop
There are many factors that go into taste and smell. It all starts with the base Soil/ Soiless, nutes, water and growing condition and ends with flushing, drying and cure. Taste and smell are perception, just cause it tastes/smells like berry to me doesn't mean that it will taste that way to you it may taste like you just drank a bottle of perfume. As for strains I have been looking for that elusive perfect tasting strawberry/berry strain that tastes like your eating a stawberry/berry for years, came across a couple real good ones but nothing that ever tasted like a different plant lol. Just try a few different ones its all grow condition and perception.
Out of the ones you've used which are your favorite( top 1 or 2) if you could include name and breeder that will help

HSO Blue dream, Dinafem Original Strawberry cough, and Dj shorts Blueberry. There are numerous strains that claim to have a fruity/sweet taste. As of now I am running Dinafem Strawberry Amnesia, Paradise Seeds Sensi Star and a Delicious Seeds Fruity chronic juice. still on the search for the perfect tasting cannabis.~_~

Back
Top Bottom