Seed bank question

@SeedsMan is a great seedbank they have a huge selection of amazing genetics, great customer service, and ship to the USA.
I agree @SeedsMan is great ordered from them about a month ago got my seeds in about 2 weeks and had a 100% germination rate

I would suggest anything @Barney's Farm I'm growing orange sherbert from them right now they are only a couple of weeks old but I can say in comparison to some other strains I've grown they have very good genetics

or seeds you like in general? thank you .
Alien Og and GrandDaddy Purp are a couple of my all time favorites!! The hardest part about ordering from seedsman is trying to choose a strain to order.

Alien Og and GrandDaddy Purp are a couple of my all time favorites!! The hardest part about ordering from seedsman is trying to choose a strain to order.
so i ordered critical poison from this spanish breeder: 00 seeds 4.8/5 stars . it has a fast flower time feminized indica so i figured i’d start with that. this was yesterday before you guys mentioned barney’s farms but i did add a few strain choices to my wishlist. they all look so goood :lot-o-toke: wish me luck everybody hopefullythis is a good strain.

...The only thing with Barneys, is they quit taking credit cards...there are a lot of quality seed banks here that ship to the US and Canada..as far as sponsors go...can't go wrong with any of them!... :thumb:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
why’d they stop taking credit card? you can get barney’s seeds through seedsman website. that’s one of the sponsors on 420 mags website. they take cards. and they’ll give you free seeds. i sent an email to them about a question and they sent me 250 loyalty points. i don’t know what it means but i’m sure it’s good . i’ll probably always go to them now lol

i am in the united states and was wondering which one of the seed banks sponsored on 420 magazine is the way to go. i wanted to get some from royal queen seeds because there website was very nice come to find out that they don’t ship to the usa. thanks!
Dr Seeds is Awesome!!!!!
Single seed Centre
Never one problem

...actually, I gotta correct myself...I meant Herbies...I guess Barneys stuck in my mind, as I ordered a lot of their stuff from Herbies in the past...Barneys does not ship to the US tho' , however, as noted, many seedbanks carry their stock...there was a point where a lot of the EU seedbanks quit taking North American cards...thankfully that has changed for the most part...US cards may have to have the purchase verified before approval is still an ongoing glitch...I've never had an issue with my Canadian card at any seed bank...a good tip is to sign up for newsletters from various sites to receive new strain releases, give a ways, seed sales, etc....cheerz...h00k... :hookah:

I would suggest anything @Barney's Farm I'm growing orange sherbert from them right now they are only a couple of weeks old but I can say in comparison to some other strains I've grown they have very good genetics
You got that right. Single seed center yoy can order from hundreds of seed banks. Im running a sweet tooth by Barneys and genetics are nuts! This is only 36 days old. Totally outgrowing my Royal Cheese

Attachments

• 20190401_191256.jpg
    20190401_191256.jpg
    913.2 KB · Views: 145
You got that right. Single seed center yoy can order from hundreds of seed banks. Im running a sweet tooth by Barneys and genetics are nuts! This is only 36 days old. Totally outgrowing my Royal Cheese
Lookin good. Its a jungle in there

Back
Top Bottom