Seed Banks With Cash Payment

Cash is always a risky business, I just got bit by sending to Herbies (Spain) though I never had a problem when they were in the UK.

Edit to add: this isn't an attempt to bad mouth Herbies, just stating my latest experience.
I have no idea how well they work with cards or bank transfer.
I tried 2 different cards from 2 different banks and both were declined.

Anyway have a great day/night everyone.

DO NOT SEND CASH TO SPAIN. The Spanish mail carriers have a Special Holiday Fund and your cash will end up there. One company says to me :If you send cash, send it to this address in Germany." That worked on every occasion I tried it.

Can someone give me the names of seed suppliers that accept cash payments?

The place I usual bought has changed recently and I thought to look at other suppliers. A safe or dubious for cash opinions are welcome as well.

Thanks for any suggestions*

I have ordered from Hazeman at Infinity Genetics at least 3x and have been extremely impressed with the selection of genetics, and quality of them too. I was able to send cash and the prices are really good.

I also have ordered from CSI Humboldt and paid cash, and had a very good experience. Even after my order was mistakenly shorted, they made up for it by sending me almost double the amount of seeds I ordered.

Both I have used personally, and had very good experiences. Now these are not "seed banks" and they are individual breeders, but quite a selection and very good service.

Obviouisly sending cash through the mail is always a gamble, so when I did I always had a tracking number, and followed up with the breeders immediately after tracking showed it arrived, just to make sure.

thanks for the info Icemud
Humboldt look nice, but out of my meager budget. They looked impressive though.
Getting so there are so many hybrids it's crazy trying picking something.
:)!

Back
Top Bottom