Seed choice help please!

Panic

So, I am planning an indoor stealth grow. I have small space in a bedroom closet. I i have 2 choices for growing...an aerogarden pro with the good bulbs and extendable light (up to 24 inches I think) or a small hydro bucket system with a t-5 cfl. Thinking I will have to use the aerogarden because of issues with the wife...what's a guy to do?

I need help picking a seeds. It will be my first real grow (as real as an aerogarden grow can be) and I would like an lowryder type autoflowering feminized seed with a descent yeild. Easy enough huh? The problem is the smell. As much as I and the wife like the smell, the frequent visitors will not...visitors like baby sitters and mother-in-laws.

So, any suggestions would be welcome....Again, it can't be a tall plant, I prefer autoflowering since it's easier, prefer feminized and it needs to be as low stench as possible.

Thanks in advance 420 peeps!

peace

Any type of autoflower should suit you well. Some people use ONA Block for small grows like yours. Also, my sis has an aerogarden for herbs, and I've noticed that the pump doesn't run 24/7. Do you know if yours is the same? If that's the case you might want to throw an airstone in the bottom. Just a thought. Good luck on the grow.

Thanks dude....I will head to my local hydro shop and check out the ONA block....and thanks on the pump also.

peace and thanks....

btw, I just subscribed to your 2010 grow...beautiful!

Hi dude, I'm in a similar boat to you. The height of my grow space is 2ft 4ins. Subscribed!

Thanks for the interest fwesh but I don't have the seeds yet but I hope to soon...I have an old aerogarden but I am waiting for a new aerogarden pro from a guy on craigslist...my bulbs are too spent and not powerfull enought for what I think I need...the Pro seems to be the ticket it I make a small box with mylar.

peace and thanks....

Back
Top Bottom