Seed From weed i bought

Tomster420

Would Anyone be able to help out with strain identification possibly? seems like a indica dominant plant but up top leaves are a bit thinner. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated :D
20140917_233025.jpg
20140917_233019.jpg
20140917_233008.jpg
20140917_233000.jpg
20140917_232955.jpg
20140917_232943.jpg

looks like the top is part has ruderalis influence, need to know size, veg & flower durations to help with possibly getting close to the strain. with 1000's of crossbred plants out there now it is hard to tell. this resource may help also.
ruderalis_sugar_leaves.jpg

Here are most recent measurements taken at day 21;Plant size- 54cm Tall and 65cm wide
Leaf size- 16cm long and 4.2 wide
From Seed it hit the medium on the 27th of june, grew for 5 weeks under 250w MH, 18/6 light photo period and now has been flowering for 26 days under a 250w hps with a added 140 LED light on the side of the plant. It also has a very passionfruit/grapefruit like aroma at this point in the grow with that smell that really grabs you in your nose, thanks for more info :D

if you remember the bag you got the seed from you have a idea of quality in fact as long as you don't let her get polllinated so she gets seeds she'll be better then her mother or should be according to what I've read and my experiance growing bagseeds. too many starins ook tooo much alike for anyone to say for sure what she is

Thank you so much bro! that is the exact answer i was looking for :D She hasn't been pollinated and she won't be...she is the only one in there so its going to be good!

ya still gotta keep an eye out for nanners , i growin out 2 bubba kush bag seed each one had a set of balls down low on the stem

Oh it does my friend! Very grapefruity/tangy smell coming from her...shes going to be a tasty girl thats for sure :D and the crown OMG has that got some weight and girth to it shiiiieeeett :cheer:

Thanks Bro! i tested about 13 cola sites (including the crown) with LA's backbuilding technique and those sites are looking much more robust that the others that i left. Another update on sunday so stay tuned! :D

Back
Top Bottom