Seed germination

stimothy

Here is my receipe for germinating seeds.
This is the fastes way i am aware of.
Start with picking your genetics. Always know what your planting or you can be discouraged from growing again. You don't want to grow all season to produce swag or just some old plain jane, not worth the risk because it would be very discourageing to spend all the time, money to get some ol dirt ass ditch weed. So, know what your planting first! Their are many legitamate seed banks online and now you can get them from the clubs, where they have them. Anyways, start with good genetics!
Take a clean, all white terry cloth towel or wash cloth. Make sure it's all white and clean!
Now take a gallon of water in a large pot to boil water in.
( Here comes the part that most people shrug at)
add 1 tablespoon of non perfumed-bleach and toss in the towel. Now boil it at a high boil for 10 to 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and let it set with a tight lid for 24 hours. After the 24 hours make sure your hands are clean. Wash them twice if you must but make sure you do not add germs back into the mix, it's now sterile and you want to keep it that way!
Take the cloth out and ring out excess water. You want to get the excess water out because if you have to much water you can actually drown your sprouts. If you can shake the water out or if it drips, you need to get more water out. I snap it over a news paper and if it gets spray on the paper it is to wet. It just needs to be damp not wet! Experiance will help you get it right. You want to use a container that has a lid and is airtight. Square tupperware works best. You can also buy these zip-lock containers art the local market for a couple bucks. You get a few of them and they really are a great bargain.
Take the towel and fold it at least once in half put in container. With the fold open place your seeds on the towel makeing sure there is space between the seeds. I have had roots bind together and when you go to take them out the root snaps very easily. Now you have the seeds in between the fold of the towel, fold the towel over the seeds put the lid on the container and put the container somewhere warm. I put mine on top of my television because it is really warm. atop the refrig works great also. A heating pad set on low temp is absolutely perfect. as long as it is warm, not hot.
Now leave them alone there is absolutely no reason to open the container for at least 12 hours. Yes, 12 hours. This is the fastest way to germinate your seeds. In 12 hours you should see several of the seeds open with the roots visable and some may be 1/16th to even as much as 1/4 inch out already.
You can also get twins, triplets and more sometimes depending on the genetics you use and by adding one more secret ingredient to the germination water after it has been boiled. I will share that later!
I can not explain why this works like this but i speak from my own personal experiance. I have gotten sprouts in as little as 9 hours, I have had twins triplets and seeds I got with this reciipe with the secret ingredient, I germinated some that produced 2,3,5, and one seed put out at least 13 + embryos. This is true and I have documented it with some pics online. This was back in 2005 on cannibis.com. I will pull up some old pics and share here in this forum as soon as i figure out how to!
Anyways, The embryos that came out of the seed that put forth the 13+ it was normal size seed, looked like the rest of them. When it germinated, it put out twins with the regular little round embryo sprout leaves at the tip but the roots started branching and falling off the main tap root and formed into it's own little embryos. It cloned it's self. Ha ha ha, This is the honest to GOD truth!
I thought it was fungus at first so like an idiot I started fingering it and killed a lot of them but ended up with 13 little sprouts from one seed and this took place over a 4 day period. I have one more secret ingredient I used and use still but it is not necessarry to germinate, its another subject I will share later.
After your seeds have germinated and the roots are 1/2" to 1" long you can plant them in your grow medium. Another subject to dive into!
You want to have all out of the container and out of the cloth within 5-7 days if you have some straglers, do leave them any longer than 7 days because they will likely rot!
CAUTION!!!!!!!!
When useing this method for germinating make sure you use at least 1 gallon of water and only 1 tablespoon of bleacjh. Bleach is a killer to marijuana seeds, sprouts, plants and anything that is green or alive so follow the receipe or you may get no sprouts at all!
The best way to grow is the way GOD intended. Plant seeds directly into the ground but when thats not an option, there are plenty of other options so never be discouraged, Growing is a GOOD THING!

Back
Top Bottom