Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Glad to see you back at it.

What do you think the odds are of finding 'Rainbow Kush' in a SoCal dispensary [~0?] I see a lot of names tossed about, the product often doesn't match the label, but I was surprised to see a familiar name on the menu the other day.

b

We'll have to wait and see. I know that its slim to none at the moment. I'm sure it may come about at some point. :)

High Butcher,

Can't wait to see what you're up to next :welcome: back!

:peace:

Got some great new stuff and will be starting a separate thread for different strains. This one will be all about Seed Madness..

:thanks: Seedmadness
sm_banner.gif

Taking fresh cutting tonight. Got Moms In veg. I would flower those but the room would be very uneven and distorted.

So the new game plan is to root the new clones. Veg for 3-5 weeks, depending on how the Sativas do. The Jack Herer will double in size so it will definitely get a shorter veg.

Along with that a new lighting game will be done. It will be a mix of both a 600 watt MH and a 400 watt HPS. Instead of using a mover I've opted to use 2 lights, spreading 1k of lumen's over an 4 x 8 room. This will go on till week 2 of flower. At that point I will switch over to 2 400 watt enhanced HPS lights. By cutting the extra 200 watts, I will be able to use my smaller HPS lights in dim spots. This lil babies are 70 watts, so its perfect for those dim areas or extra stretching colas that need to be lit up. :yahoo:

The Butcher's computer died, so we had to get him another. Much thanks to ItsChrome for donating a loaner, I'll be dropping it off to him on Tuesday. Expect him back with us by Tuesday night or Wednesday, depending on his work schedule. :)

First off thank you to ItsChrome and 420 hands down 2 of the most generous people alive. I truly am grateful and will honor their help in maintaining this grow journal. Thank you ,I am deeply grateful and in indebted to you both.

So to start things off here is a lil' update on how things are finishing off. For the record due to some unfortunate events I am now using clones off each of the original mother plants. All is good but this grow is now starting from scratch in order to due all our members a full grow show and final smoke report.

Big Bud

Picture_00285.jpg

Picture_00483.jpg

Jack Herer

Picture_00748.jpg

Picture_01624.jpg

Black Mist

Picture_00852.jpg

Picture_01438.jpg

Picture_01826.jpg

Hope ya'll enjoyed :)

Nice buddage!! :popcorn:

Thanks Tmac, things have been crazy lately so the grow got stalled for a minute, but all is back a going strong.

If you think these are great wait till' you see these babies really pop off. I'm currently adjusting my camera settings' to get some more quality picts. Thanks again for stopping by.

Heres an update on what is going on in the room.

Equipment:
5gallon DWC buckets
1 - 740 CFM Blower
1- 110 LPM (liter Per Min.) 12 outlet Commecial Grade Air Pump
1-600 watt digital switchable ballast
1-600 watt cool tube
1-400 watt HPS
M.H for veg
HPS for Flower

Nutrients:
3 part G.H
Hygrozyme
Pro-Tekt Silicon Solution
Kool Bloom
Carboload
Flora-Nectar
Magi-Cal

Strains:
TH Seeds
MK Ultra

Regular
Indoor
Flowering 8-9 weeks
Yield 350 gram per m2
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Delta 9 Labs
Food Of The Gods
Regular
Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering 9-11 weeks
Yield 30-50 grams per plant

Medical Seeds
Sour Diesel

Feminized
Indoor/Outdoor
Category Medicinal
Flowering 11 - 12 weeks
Yield 500g/M2

Sensi Seeds
Jack Herer

Regular
Indoor
Category Early Flowering
Flowering 7-10 weeks
Yield up to 125 gram
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Sensi Seeds
Jack Flash #5

Feminized
Indoor
Flowering 7-11 weeks
Yield 125 gram

Dutch Passion
Jorge's Diamond #1
Feminized
Indoor
Category Early Flowering
Flowering 8-9 weeks
Yield 200 � 500 gram/ m2

Sensi Seeds
Hash Plant

Regular
Indoor
Category Early Flowering
Flowering 5-7 weeks
Yield 90-120 gram
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Soma Seeds
Lavender

Regular
Indoor
Flowering 8-9 weeks
Yield 12-15 gram
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

Sensi Seeds
Big Bud

Feminized
Indoor
Category Best Sellers
Flowering 7-10 weeks
Yield up to 150 gram per m2
Cannabis Cup Winner Yes

I know its a bit much, however since sativas tend to be more finnicky I went with the individual buckets. Having individual rez's will allow me to have full control of each and every plant.

Hey Butch, good to see you got things sorted out.
Nice tops B!! Don't worry about your divot from that last pic, I'll be happy to take care of it for you.:)

This is gonna be a great show. so many great strains.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom