Seed question

Hi all. I`ve a question regarding seeds I may produce if I mix White Widow with Northern Lights. My Widow is Feminised and if my Northern Lights turns out to be male I intend to cross-pollinate.What can I expect to have,Regular or Fem? Any advice would be appreciated. Thx

That strain has been done, Ive seen it done on the forums before and i believe sensi seeds did it and dubbed it 'Chrystal'.
Ill look it up now and post what you should be able to expect.

I'll take a wild guess; I'm more inclined to think you'll get regular seeds.

Just because your Widow started with feminized seed doesn't mean it's going to continue making feminized seed. If you want to get feminized seed from your Widow you'll have to do whatever chemical tweak to get the new plant to put out feminized seed.

apparently:
Created as a refined cross between White Widow and Northern Lights, Crystal Rain develops huge sticky buds and high crystalline production. The finished product has a high THC content of 15% to 20%.

The high is fast acting and very intense – a balanced blend of soaring Sativa high and relaxing Indica stone. The smoke has a sweet pleasing taste and has grown in popularity lately.

Growing to a height of around 70 cm, Crystal Rain marijuana seeds will produce around 450+ grams per plant. An easy plant to grow indoors. Flowing period is 8 to 9 weeks.

Most strain descriptions are pretty bullshit, and if you make the cross yourself you will achieve different results depending on the phenotypes you choose.
Hope this helps,
All the best,
GA

*sorry, seemed to overlook the question somewhat... yes, you cant guarantee they will be fems, infact they will be just regs im afraid.

Thx,folks. I hope that they turn out fine whatever they turn out to be but im inclined to believe they will be regular,too. At least I wont have to pay for anymore seeds at rip off prices.

Back
Top Bottom