Seed sprouted but no leave

TenaciousKiM

So I tried this different method for my seeds instead of the paper napkin method. What I did, "and am sure alot of you have done" is put my seeds in a container with soil and wrap a plastic cover on top to create humidity... Well it looks like it worked. I placed 10 femenized white widow seeds the same way and it looks like 6 of them sprouted, but when I took the plastic cover off but the sprout wasn't facing up but crawling as if it was a worm - does that make sense? -- so what i did is I gently covered the sprout with soil and placed outside. Should I had just left it alone and let it do its own thing? or covering the sprout with soil necessary? and should I put the plastic cover back on or just leave alone and let nature take it's course now?
what should I do? also should I leave the plastic cover on the rest till I see leaves or at some point should I take off in order for them to pop out?

Thanks.

took a picture to give an idea how I planted seeds.
this is how I will be germinating my seeds for now on. It's a great method just need help on the situation am having as stated above.

seeds_008.JPG

seeds_007.JPG

seeds_006.JPG

High!
Been a while since I revisited the website.. but happy to say my 10 seeds sprouted, and this method worked great, harvested 5 WW last month and am set for a good few months, maybe a year... didn't weigh it but got ALOT out of them....
Kept 5 mother plants, trying not to let them get to big but there getting a bit Monstrous.. one of em is giving me a bit of trouble with the yellow leaves, but nothing
I can't handle

Here some pic's -- starting of from seed is a bitch but well worth it!

015227.JPG

021150.JPG

Back
Top Bottom