Seed Stashers Anonymous

The only “current” sponsor I’ve used is Neptune. If you’re in the US, they’re excellent. (So is their other site “Platinum”.) They don’t have quite the selection like a seedsman or attitude, but if they have what you want, go for it when you can.

This isn’t counting true north. Fuck them.
Just bookmarked there site for future reference.
Thanks

Sorry I have to leave this thread I'm getting a really strong urge for more seeds.

It’s ok. You’re in the Trust Tree. We’re here to help, and provide adult supervision. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The only “current” sponsor I’ve used is Neptune. If you’re in the US, they’re excellent.
I've heard good things and started a wishlist there for when I have both the money and space for more seeds. They have some of the breeders I want to give a try that the other seedbanks don't carry.

My last order was through dope-seeds, good prices/deals/freebies, decent selection, slightly hard to search the site, and I wasn't too keen on the guaranteed shipping to the US meant repackaging the seeds. The repackaging wasn't the worst, they did include the brand/strain information clipped from the original package as some sort of proof. I think with my freebies and discounts I ended up with just over 100 seeds for $270ish shipped to my door. I honestly think they are on point with the "seedbank who shall not be named" just lacking in the shipping department with the whole repacking thing. I would buy there again, just not my #1.

I've heard good things and started a wishlist there for when I have both the money and space for more seeds. They have some of the breeders I want to give a try that the other seedbanks don't carry.

My last order was through dope-seeds, good prices/deals/freebies, decent selection, slightly hard to search the site, and I wasn't too keen on the guaranteed shipping to the US meant repackaging the seeds. The repackaging wasn't the worst, they did include the brand/strain information clipped from the original package as some sort of proof. I think with my freebies and discounts I ended up with just over 100 seeds for $270ish shipped to my door. I honestly think they are on point with the "seedbank who shall not be named" just lacking in the shipping department with the whole repacking thing. I would buy there again, just not my #1.
100 seeds for $270?! Damn! That’s an amazing deal. My last orders combined I spent over $500 and only got 60 seeds lol

Yeah I'm like one of those extreme couponers, searching all the promos and seeing if there's anything that peaks my interests. I think that order was a 60/40 spilt on bought seeds vs freebies.

I messed up my very first seed order by not knowing about a 420 members discount and vowed to never miss a deal again. There's one non-sponsor US seed seller that I want to hit up for a few packs of primo seeds that's probably closer to a $600 bill but some amazing genetics and nice freebies. I keep telling myself I need to focus on growing them instead of collecting seeds, I already have great seeds ready to grow.

Yeah I'm like one of those extreme couponers, searching all the promos and seeing if there's anything that peaks my interests. I think that order was a 60/40 spilt on bought seeds vs freebies.

I messed up my very first seed order by not knowing about a 420 members discount and vowed to never miss a deal again. There's one non-sponsor US seed seller that I want to hit up for a few packs of primo seeds that's probably closer to a $600 bill but some amazing genetics and nice freebies. I keep telling myself I need to focus on growing them instead of collecting seeds, I already have great seeds ready to grow.
Ya, the $500 order was placed and paid for with discounts lol so without the discounts prolly would have been closer 7 or 800 lol it’s silly because I’m just collecting genetics at this point. But I do have the space to grow em all if I ever wanted to... I think that’s my way of justifying my purchases. :laugh: ”well shit that looks unique... better grab a pack before it sells out and I can’t find it anymore.” ... then turns into “Well if I’m gonna place an order I might as well make it worth the shipping fees and order a few more strains.” Haha

So I feel like a poser lol I b spending like $50 at a time on seeds and think it’s a lot for just seeds lol I still have to grow them for fucks sake lol the packs that r that expensive, is it because the strain or the breeder?

It’s not that I’m buying expensive seeds, it’s more that I’m buying multiple packs of seeds that makes it add up cash wise. Some strains are more like pinkman goo, Sirius Black, godfather OG, and strains like that I paid a little extra for because of the uniqueness of the strain. Pinkman Goo is a rare genetic that certain phenotypes are known to secret a pink resin, or goo, if grown to its full potential. I’ve only had one other strain do that and it was only a little bit of resin. Pinkman Goo can drip with resin... Godfather O.G. is a new strain that averages at 32% thc and can reach up to 36% in extreme cases so I was willing to pay for that genetic to see what it’s all about. So far all the strains from weedseedexpress are doing great.

I keep telling myself I need to focus on growing them instead of collecting seeds, I already have great seeds ready to grow.

Aww, you must have thought the blurbs about “genetic souvenirs” for collecting and preserving genetics was a loophole around certain laws.

Naw, it’s a hoarder warning. :rofl: :rofl:

So I feel like a poser lol I b spending like $50 at a time on seeds and think it’s a lot for just seeds lol I still have to grow them for fucks sake lol the packs that r that expensive, is it because the strain or the breeder?
It doesn't matter if you spend $5000 or $50 on seeds, what matters is that you can grow them.

It is a combination of rarity, as MV mentioned, and the breeder's genetics and reputation that cause the high prices on some of the strains I want. That being said there's some really bad breeders with really bad genetics selling seeds for ridiculous prices so it is always wise to do the research to make sure you aren't being taken for a ride.

Aww, you must have thought the blurbs about “genetic souvenirs” for collecting and preserving genetics was a loophole around certain laws.
Haha Maybe! I've actually started to feel bad for my seeds, sitting in the cold refrigerator instead of growing under the warmth of LEDs. Good genetics shouldn't be locked away to be "preserved", you preserve good genetics by growing them and giving out cuts or handmade seeds to your friends to also grow. Sometimes you wonder how many of those rare, highly sought after seeds from a limited run seed drop will actually get planted and how many just sit in someones vault.

Crap, I don't know how it happened but I relapsed just now.

Now for the details I'm sure you all want to know...35 seeds bought with a 35% discount for a total of $180.84 shipped. I ended up with either 51 or 63 freebies (I'm not sure because 2 freebies are listed as 3 free seeds with a qty of 3 for each of the two so I'm either getting 6 or 18 of them).

Damn I'm spent, I think I spent 4 or 5 hours putting this order together. I need beers and a joint before I start regretting things.

Crap, I don't know how it happened but I relapsed just now.

Now for the details I'm sure you all want to know...35 seeds bought with a 35% discount for a total of $180.84 shipped. I ended up with either 51 or 63 freebies (I'm not sure because 2 freebies are listed as 3 free seeds with a qty of 3 for each of the two so I'm either getting 6 or 18 of them).

Damn I'm spent, I think I spent 4 or 5 hours putting this order together. I need beers and a joint before I start regretting things.
....Its ok breathe (puff) (puff)... It happens to the best of us! :) lol

Yup 10% normal coupon code discount + 10% discount for an order over €200 + 15% off for paying in bitcoin. Here's the invoice totals,
SmartSelect_20200808-171038_Gmail.jpg

FYI I'm disappointed they don't have their loyalty points program going on, I've missed out on 3 orders now without getting any.

Back
Top Bottom