Seed Stashers Anonymous

I ran two sets of 5. I ordered 5 of them the first time just wanting to try a different blueberry and was tripping on how good they all were so I said shit I have to order another round to double just this bliss. Second order I got 10 but only grew 5 just in case they were like the first set I could use some silver on them and get some backup beans and then play with them with some photoperiod plants pollen. The second round was the same so come to the end of this year when I free up some grow space I will breed the bliss.

Nice! Sounds like pretty solid genetics then if your second round matched the first. This is probably the wrong thread to be talking about this. :rofl:

Nice! Sounds like pretty solid genetics then if your second round matched the first. This is probably the wrong thread to be talking about this. :rofl:

It could be then again if all of us here have the same addiction of bean collecting then there is another to add to the collection. I do not have that problem no addiction here nope I have well over 2k seeds and ordered three more strains last week. I am not addicted I just have a impulse to need more. Why say no when it feels so good to say yes buy now.
:passitleft:

This is probably the wrong thread to be talking about this. :rofl:
You can talk about anything seed related here or you can always hop over to @Dankman_420's Pollen chuckers paradise Honestly my main goal was to know how many seeds people had squirreled away. Ideally, I would have liked this to be a place where you could discuss where to buy seeds (places people trust, had success with/not ripped off, etc.) and where the best/hot deals or seed drops on the web were. The web sucks at "weeding" out the bad places that are just there to rip you off and without warning, there's also deals people are constantly missing because they aren't that well informed in the age of the internet (or maybe it's just me). I also hate hearing that I missed a discount code after placing an order or that I missed a flash sale somewhere or a secret seed drop of some fire genetics. Since most of that information sharing infringes on our sponsors rights here as folks who support the site financially, I decided to let it evolve into a place to talk about seeds, but specifically strains (since nobody has been able to patent a strain I think its safe from a sponsorship ;) or I hope so). Whether you bought the strain/seed from a sponsor, non sponsor, or pollinated them yourself it's nice to hear what everyone else is buying/growing, how things turned out, etc.

In the end, talk about whatever you please, there is no end goal/direction of this thread and as long as it's somewhat seed stashing related or at the very least falls within the 6 degrees of separation of something related :laughtwo: go for it.

I do suggest for anything breeding/pollination related that you head over to Dankman's thread. There are some great people over there to help you out on those subjects. Those folks have a great discussion going on for the ins and outs of making your own seeds and the science getting plants to do what they are born to do, procreate.

Lastly MV, this isn't necessarily for you like I'm singling you out but for anyone who's been creeping around or posting here. I just want to say all are welcome and say what you want to say. We all have a problem, seeds. :rofl:

Interesting. I do love a good, true, berry flavor. Seems like most of what you run across now is earth/pine for the most part. Some claim it, but I’m wondering if that’s only because a pheno or two will.

I do run autos a bit, but was expecting to find it as a photo when I searched.

How many of those have you run?

What I would really, really love to find is a solid grape strain. One that actually tastes like it, of course. Like smokin welch’s jelly or somethin. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The last purple kush I grew was pretty amazing, smells lemon head candy and tastes like grape... not grape jelly or anything but a dominant flavor of grape for sure with some hints of earthy undertones. Only grape tasting strain I’ve come across. I just grew Berry Bomb as well, my god is that the tastiest strain I’ve ever had, next to wedding cake, and I am definitely going to be growing that again soon.

wooooo theyre here!! something must have been amiss at DJ Short because my 13 pack was only a 12 pack. This is the first time I have ever been shorted (no pun). However they unexpectedly included 4 seeds of Flo.. which I am over the moon about. I wrote the seedbank to see what will happen about this. I expect nothing, but still a weird scenario.
22E0517E-A0D4-40D3-A8A5-9CC95817DE6F.jpeg
99CB45D8-9040-4056-9BEF-5E800DDC9137.jpeg

You can talk about anything seed related here or you can always hop over to @Dankman_420's Pollen chuckers paradise Honestly my main goal was to know how many seeds people had squirreled away.

sure, sure. Like talkin about choco in front of heroin addicts. :rofl:

The last purple kush I grew was pretty amazing, smells lemon head candy and tastes like grape... not grape jelly or anything but a dominant flavor of grape for sure with some hints of earthy undertones. Only grape tasting strain I’ve come across. I just grew Berry Bomb as well, my god is that the tastiest strain I’ve ever had, next to wedding cake, and I am definitely going to be growing that again soon.

Nice. I have a run with wedding cake coming up in about a month. Along with it will be Strawberry Pie, Double Grape (mephisto), and either Northern Lights or just maybe...

Blueberry Bliss. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok now I think I have a small problem. Couldn‘t fight my urging itch to buy buy buy. So I just bought a bunch on Seedsman and got myself some Lemonchello, Amnesia Lemon Kush, Cloud Walker, Sugar Breath, and Gorilla Breath. Getting back for free were 6 bonus seeds of ALK, 10 GSC, 10 Mango Sapphire, 5 Badazz Cookies, 3 White Widow, 3 Bubba Kush, and 5 Jack Herer

I had already setup what I wanted to grow next, but if these seeds come in time. I think I might need to make a change or 2 to my list

Some excellent sounding choices. I wanted to try the Lemoncello. I have a lemon tree and that's what I make with all the skins when I harvest lemons every year. I'm actually drinking some right now with a can of Coke.
MMMM....I like to put da lime in da coconut! lol :)

Ok now I think I have a small problem. Couldn‘t fight my urging itch to buy buy buy. So I just bought a bunch on Seedsman and got myself some Lemonchello, Amnesia Lemon Kush, Cloud Walker, Sugar Breath, and Gorilla Breath. Getting back for free were 6 bonus seeds of ALK, 10 GSC, 10 Mango Sapphire, 5 Badazz Cookies, 3 White Widow, 3 Bubba Kush, and 5 Jack Herer

I had already setup what I wanted to grow next, but if these seeds come in time. I think I might need to make a change or 2 to my list
that mango sapphire looks delicious. got some humboldt stuff too.. 10 blue dream auto, 10 sour diesel auto. i went with 10 og kush regular and 10 chembomb auto for the freebies. i do feel like i missed out on the mango sapphire though. and one of my friends just finished a sapphire from humboldt and it looks insaaaaaane. which of those strains are you most excited for?
-
my last pack of blueberry f5 i posted came with 12 seeds instead of 13. i wrote the seedbank just to let them know, not expecting anything. theyre sending me a free 4 pack of blueberry f5 to make up for it! so now for the price of 13 blueberries, i got 16 blueberry and 4 flo! gotta love customer service

You started it. It's all your fault. Remember the blind leading the blind?

Well, even Ray Charles could see this thread would be a disaster. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm pretty sure Canuk seed and True north are same company, sorry to hear about your experience multiVortex, sucks arse waiting on beans only to be told out of stock.
I've had my ups and downs with them but never been ripped off by them. I 'm a bean hoarder and like that TNSB sells in orginal seed banks packaging of strain your buying and the girl in customer service is nice. They are in Alderville First Nation ,Ontario so not to far from me and no borders to cross so I've use them alot this year. I'd give them a 7/10 and will use them again but they could be way better at communicating with customers and having better way of checking stock, computers. I too like oldsmokey wait on a sale but it's doesn't have to be that good because i'm a sucker for buying weed beans, i wish they'd offer a 420mag coupons for us and did something with an Ojibway artist design bean package for my collection of beans.

I'm pretty sure Canuk seed and True north are same company, sorry to hear about your experience multiVortex, sucks arse waiting on beans only to be told out of stock.
I've had my ups and downs with them but never been ripped off by them. I 'm a bean hoarder and like that TNSB sells in orginal seed banks packaging of strain your buying and the girl in customer service is nice. They are in Alderville First Nation ,Ontario so not to far from me and no borders to cross so I've use them alot this year. I'd give them a 7/10 and will use them again but they could be way better at communicating with customers and having better way of checking stock, computers. I too like oldsmokey wait on a sale but it's doesn't have to be that good because i'm a sucker for buying weed beans, i wish they'd offer a 420mag coupons for us and did something with an Ojibway artist design bean package for my collection of beans.
They are. And so is Oasis seeds I believe. I have had a couple problems with them so far. My first order was right as covid was hitting, so it took a while to ship.

I have one Canuk plant growing now, Blue Cheese, and I just finished a Pineapple Express #2. Thing is I clicked on Blue Widow. The description for Blue Widow described it as Blueberry crossed with Cheese, which I noticed after I ordered.

That said the Blue Cheese is growing very well, and started to flower a while ago. It's well ahead of my Bakerstreet, and a week ahead of the Bakerstreet x sativa. The Pineapple Express #2 grew well and quick until I messed up the nutes in flower.

My second order took a grand total of 3 days, order to door. I got 10 seeds for $20, after a discount code and loyalty points (they'll give you some for a first order, and for your birthday).

If I had the experiences @multiVortex has had I wouldn't go back to them either. As it is right now, I won't be going to anyone for at least a few years, I have a decades worth of seeds on hand.

The sale is on Canuk seeds, and is only tomorrow. 50% off.

Thing is I clicked on Blue Widow. The description for Blue Widow described it as Blueberry crossed with Cheese, which I noticed after I ordered.
Look at their Blue Dream and Strawberry Cough Elite Strains, it shows the same thing, Cheese x Blueberry and that they are also known as Blue Cheese. I think someone might be slacking around there.

Back
Top Bottom