Try world wide marijuana seeds. Com they have a very wide variety and can allow single seed purchases they have some really low priced seeds and some higher priced I'm sure because some are better than the others, but I'm working on a auto Viking loke as a relative newby and getting some acceptable results so far in like week 2 or 3 of flower... breeders within that site that seem promising to me include DNA genetics , dr krippling, Norden so far for cheap autos and I'm sure plenty more just haven't gotten around to actually testing more out...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

GYO Seedbank they're a sponsor here I'm in Australia and was 16 days delivery to here good price couple of free seeds and 90% success rate with the seeds. Can't knock that.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've had great luck with CKS. 4 good grows. Still learning. Thank you 420 magazine. Does anyone know anything about Southern Oregon Seeds. Thanks to all.

Herbie's seeds and supreme seeds. I've used both and not had one problem. Both shipping is fast but Herbie's is cheaper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420

Herbie's is an excellent seed bank which I have used many times...their selection is extensive!...however...if your need is a particular strain which they don't carry or have in stock...any of the other GREAT sponsors on the site can almost always help you out!...without their sponsorship, we would likely not have the Mag, which is such a great resource...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks Dr. I've bought from CKS several times. My bank freaks out because there servers are apparently in China. Thought a USA co would be smoother sailing. I have a blueberry grow that is 2 0r 3 weeks from completion (2plants ). I have a zeus, both from CKS, that just showed up as a boy. Since anything free is good, would it be a mistake to let nature take it's course? Neither of the bb are trophies, but they do have nice buds.

Thanks Dr. I've bought from CKS several times. My bank freaks out because there servers are apparently in China. Thought a USA co would be smoother sailing. I have a blueberry grow that is 2 0r 3 weeks from completion (2plants ). I have a zeus, both from CKS, that just showed up as a boy. Since anything free is good, would it be a mistake to let nature take it's course? Neither of the bb are trophies, but they do have nice buds.

Funny my Canuckistan M/C doesn't care where I shop...Visa...however is another story...had my card declined once in Mexico as "suspicious" activity...embarrasing...lolool...I cull any males, as I don't do any breeding...yet...if that's a road yer thinkin' about travelling you could let him go(in segregation) and collect pollen...I understand it is freezable for future use...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom