Seedling dark spot help

Hey guys need some help on my first grow. I started a auto runtZ from Barney farms on June 1st 2 weeks ago and i think it’s growing pretty slow. At the moment it has dark spots on the leaves while 2 other leaves has stalled out. I had a little problem with spider mites but I sprayed it with 50-50 alcohol and that took care of them.
Im using happy frog soil and been giving it water that has been pumped with air stones for 2 days uncovered and the environment had been 70-80° and 75-85% humidity. After she sprouted I had a small fan blowing on her to strengthen the stem. I plan on giving her a little mycorrhiza recharge mixed with water tomorrow to see if that would give her a little boost. It’s been 2 weeks and a couple of days and that’s how far she’s grown any tips or corrections I need with this grow will be really appreciated this is my first time and I’m really struggling at the moment thanks guys✌

57CB7514-CC28-4A20-BF6B-0F7981856AB5.jpeg

5C25604E-4AAA-42A9-BD1E-84279E2FB33E.jpeg

026FE35C-84FD-4B4A-8CCD-0B7D4036CFF3.jpeg

DC0C1A1F-EB76-42BA-A0FC-3390C9E0A8DF.jpeg

How much are you watering & how often ? Are you letting the soil dry between feedings ? If the soil is staying too wet you'll have slower growth. By letting it dry out between waterings it makes the roots search for water & grow faster.
Take a look at @Emilya watering tutorial & I think it will help. Nothing looks all that bad to me. Next time you start a grow, use the double cup method so you can see the wetness of the soil & root growth. Here's a pic.
10-15.JPG
9-48.JPG
9-55.JPG
9-181.JPG

I start my plants in 1 gal. pots now as I found I get faster root growth that way.

12-108.JPG
12-109.JPG

Hey Mike!

Welcome to 420. The bad news…. For future reference…. its best to start autos in their final container. Yes autos can be transplanted but for now that’s a pro move that you should avoid since it can stunt the plant and trash yields. But then if you do start an auto in large final container - you need to learn how to water differently. 420 member Emilya has written 2 great articles on watering that everyone needs to read

Proper way to water a potted plant Water potted plant
How to water seedling in large container Water seedling in large container

The good news…. don’t worry about it if these die or become stunted, we have all done it before. We will help you get restarted….

settle in and drop a grow journal down!

Hey Mike!

Welcome to 420. The bad news…. For future reference…. its best to start autos in their final container. Yes autos can be transplanted but for now that’s a pro move that you should avoid since it can stunt the plant and trash yields. But then if you do start an auto in large final container - you need to learn how to water differently. 420 member Emilya has written 2 great articles on watering that everyone needs to read

Proper way to water a potted plant Water potted plant
How to water seedling in large container Water seedling in large container

The good news…. don’t worry about it if these die or become stunted, we have all done it before. We will help you get restarted….

settle in and drop a grow journal down!
Should I just start over??? I have a couple more seeds but different types.. the seed is 18 days old and not looking too good from my knowledge

No keep running it, you will learn something from the experience but if you have the space and more beans them by all means drop another one!

transplants can be done on autos but it’s not recommended especially for new growers but what the heck you might luck out and nail it 420%… don’t give up until it’s dead.

I still can’t grow a decent auto but when you buy beans my suggestion would be get feminized so you don’t have to fool with sexing or culling males, buy mostly fem photos to learn on and get a few fem autos to practice with. Later when you have skills down or want to try breeding then get regular beans or breeders packs as they are called.

but photoperiods multiple transplants are ok, autos start in large final container but then learn to water differently by studying water threads by Emilya

No keep running it, you will learn something from the experience but if you have the space and more beans them by all means drop another one!

transplants can be done on autos but it’s not recommended especially for new growers but what the heck you might luck out and nail it 420%… don’t give up until it’s dead.

I still can’t grow a decent auto but when you buy beans my suggestion would be get feminized so you don’t have to fool with sexing or culling males, buy mostly fem photos to learn on and get a few fem autos to practice with. Later when you have skills down or want to try breeding then get regular beans or breeders packs as they are called.

but photoperiods multiple transplants are ok, autos start in large final container but then learn to water differently by studying water threads by
Thanks a lot for your help this means so much to my growing journey. I have 2 gelato fems I will pop in there tomorrow. Also gotta buy some clear cups to see root growth

Back
Top Bottom