Seedling Help Problems

BB0420

Hello everyone,

I am having some issues with my seedlings. Growing Punch the cake or at least attempting to at this point.

I’m using a seedling dome with rockwool cubes under (6) QB96ELITES. I had my qbs 30” above. Then checked on them one night and they were really stretched so lowered to 24” above cubes. I’m maintaining 70-75 degrees and 60-70% humidity. I did over water last week accidentally but since then they are good now. Are they dead from my over watering? It’s been 6 days and are struggling it seems.... This is my second grow and honestly my first grow I never had any of these issues. Any input is greatly appreciated..

Attachments

• 5D207CC1-CD86-4FFF-9E71-C90DB16FAB63.jpeg
    5D207CC1-CD86-4FFF-9E71-C90DB16FAB63.jpeg
    724.2 KB · Views: 58
I grow in hydro I guess I should’ve added that into the description above. Soil is a foreign language to me. I’m better off planting different seeds if that’s the case unfortunately..

This is my first grow under these QB96ELITES. Excited but I know I have to dial in the heights properly I have a Lux meter and all. But I know this problem was from me saturating my cubes like a moron.

that stretch is definitely nothing to do with watering.

dunno about those lights. lower them or ditch them outright.

Understand the stretch isn’t but don’t you think them falling over and not being perky and standing up is from over watering??

Understand the stretch isn’t but don’t you think them falling over and not being perky and standing up is from over watering??
no. they get leggy then damp off lower down the stem and die.
action is needed.

Right I’m not sure the percentage I can turn down my drivers to but combined I’m pulling a 1000wats. I’m going to turn up now and test my current lux with what I have it set at now. I never checked when I first started i figured they are seeds I shouldn’t have to check boy was I wrong.

Right I’m not sure the percentage I can turn down my drivers to but combined I’m pulling a 1000wats. I’m going to turn up now and test my current lux with what I have it set at now. I never checked when I first started i figured they are seeds I shouldn’t have to check boy was I wrong.
Yup as they get older they want more light quickly

i start under 200 actual watts of cob dialed back to 50%.
i have a weak burple built in to the rig i run in seedling and veg as well.
have the light about 24 inches from the plants.

i maintain the headroom as they grow and ramp the light up incrementally over 3(ish) wks.
generally run 18/6 from the get go

clones i start with a bit more light. about 60 - 65% and ramp up from there.
if i can i like to start clones under 24/0. haven't done it in a while tho.

Back
Top Bottom