Seedling help

brkoons

i have a few of my seedlings that are 12 days old acting funny its my first grow ph is 6.5 i used crappy soil i think... i used miricle grow moisture control but i dont think thats the problem cuz some of them are fine.. im useing a 400w mh that is 16 inch from them... but any waqys my problems are some of them are starting to turn colors from the shoots like a light green not quite yellow color and a couple are starting to roll there leaves? there not curling down or up there just kinda retarded looking like there rolling them.. ill post pics a lil later but i think the coloration problem is from over watering and a nitro def but i have no idea why those other couple are rolling... the ones that are rolling also have no color problems there a healthy green. any ideas?

i was running 24 hour light also and the H was 37% so i put a humidifier in there to try and get it to a %50 and also i am slowly gonna cut back the light to 20 on 4 off cuz im also useing co2 now so i hope all this fixes it lol...

well incase anyone was following lol the coloration was too much water and the curling was due to heat and humidity the problem is fixed and there healthy so far lol...

Back
Top Bottom