Seedling problem?

I'm not sure what the problem was with those. Didn't seem to be starving or anything. The last pics look like maybe a fungus or something. Being that close to moist soil deep in the pots it might be that the RH was too high around the small seedlings tho fine in the grow room itself.

They looked like they were doing fine so it's weird that they didn't grow well. Not giving up I hope. Lots of folks have bad starts but get it good after a try or two.

I notice on the last page that the seedlings look like they are wet. I discourage people from spraying seedlings or even clones as it makes it easier for moulds or fungus to infect the plants. When I take cuttings for clones I just keep the RH in the dome up by spraying the dome and keep the whole thing in an area that is about 70 - 75F. The one time I used a heat mat I killed 36 cuttings with stem rot/damping off. If it takes 2 weeks instead of 1 to get roots I don't care.

Hope you try again and better luck next time.

:peace:

that wasnt the problem. i ended up having to flush everything because had some pesky porkers searching for a felon in my neighborhood and wanted to come inside to make sure he wasnt hiding out. but yes im starting over again but with better beans this time and more knowledge. ill post a photo later of them 3 weeks before flushing

That totally sux!

They'd need a warrant to get into my house. I had a cop pull in here asking vague questions about a break in a few miles from my place a few weeks ago and I told him I had no idea that it even happened. He asked if he could have a look around my property so I told him he was welcome as soon as I saw a warrant. He just said good day and left. Nosy bastard. lol

Did they come in and look around?

L8r

not that night but they said they were coming back with a warrant to look for "evidence" because the person they were looking for use to live in an efficiency off my house. which was after turned into a grow room. so flushed everything when they left but they were watching me still. two UC down the street all night. only thing i know i could have done to save them was to take them outside and put them over the fence (there is a ditch behind my house) and they would have never found them but mind was running a thousand mph. better safe then sorry. only lost out on like $60 in beans and some time and of course elec bill but its all good. ill be back up this week.

Back
Top Bottom