Seedling problem?

Nah just let them fall off naturally - the plant may still be using them a little. I usually leave yellowing leaves to the end unless they're causing mold issues or I can't stand to look at them anymore and think the plant has other food sources.

They'll fall off on their own. Clipping could introduce bacteria/fungus into your plant so better to leave them be.

Nice lineup of strains you have coming. :)

L8r

Okay will do that. Will update anything else that may occur. Hoping that it survives, but this is kind of a test run of everything to make sure its all up to par before i receive my other beans.

Nice lineup of strains you have coming. :)
L8r

Yea i was thinking that maybe once i get the autos going decent i would make one of each either full male and reproduce seeds or maybe just a bottom branch of each strain. and then maybe even breed the 2.. but thats a little more in depth that i have to research.. but ay i have time.

Just got in my beans so stoked! 3 autoblueberry fems and 1 ak47 auto fem.
beans4.jpg

germing them now and ordered some more.

1x 2 Free Feminized Seeds
1x Special Kush #1 - Feminized
2x Black Domina x Bubble Gum - Feminized
2x Black Domina x Rosetta Stone - Feminized
2x Northern Light x Critical - Feminized

I KNOW I KNOW! I shouldnt have transplanted but i wanted to get my hydro bucket ready for the Blueberry and AK47 so i put this bag seedling in perlite with a little mix of organic soil. but its been about 6 hours and no signs of stress or it having a problem with the transplant.

11995524_10153611442067138_257717259_n.jpg
11997489_10153611442127138_2034446597_n.jpg

1 Blueberry and the 1 AK has already popped their shells just waiting a little longer for the taps to get about an 1/4" before i stick em in rockwool and DWC. :slide: :reading420magazine:

1 auto blueberry seed popped but didnt make it? idk why but that AK is going to be a nice little monster!
So i have 2 blueberry and 1 ak. Only one popped thru the soil the other is trying. :thumb:

yea lost another blueberry that was popping thru the soil. ended up disintegrating the leaves inside the seed but the tap root is about 2 inches. but oh well lost 2 BB still have 1 BB and 1 AK and 1 bagseed. plus i have 9 more beans on the way.

12028983_10153638866577138_381318098_n.jpg

Update
Day 25 on the Bagseed (bigger plant)
Day 10 on both AK and BB. Seems the AK is going to be a monster like i thought.
The BB isnt growing as fast not sure why. Oh well.
Have 1 La Frutta Venus Auto in the SOLO cup and 1 Black Domina x Rosetta Stone Fem in the other, just planted them today after they popped taproots about an inch long.
Switched out my CFL to a MH 400w but am using it on 200w to save on electric bill also have a HPS 400w for later on.
Also got the temp down from running the MH it was above 80 now its at a steady 76 :high-five:

Not sure if overwatering? or maybe Nitrogen Toxicity...

AK47 Autoflower.
Day 11
300w MH Air cooled hood about 14" from top of hood to plant top
Growing Medium is 70% Perlite and 30% Organic Soil
NO NUTES have been used just 1 drop of RapidStart GH at day 5 and day 10 also was misted with ph'd water
PH water has always been at 6.35-6.50
Tent Temp is 73 degrees
Humidity is between 55-62
3 gallon pot with 12 1" drain holes
ANY thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated

see the discoloration and the wilting of the two leaves.. theyre not perked up and happy like it was about 5 hours ago. i didnt changed anything.

Back
Top Bottom