Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

BCP was ready for the 1/4 trans drench tonight. Gave approximately 2.5ml of each transplant and tea per gallon. Also SC'd a couple leaders on the LTK. The Lannys are looking great as is.

20191019_222040.jpg

Looking really good over here Seedling! Great news on the family getting into growing. Helping new people get into growing with the kit keeps me motivated too. I love seeing them succeed and producing superior meds at home.
Thanks Neiko! Things are just chugging along without issues and I couldn't be happier with how things are coming along.

Yesterday was pretty entertaining...my stepdad has been reading through 420 mag stuff and looking at different lights and cramming information. He used to be an engineer when he was younger, but settled into accounting/bookkeeping....he is very, very methodical and it will be fun to see how he does everything. Pretty sure we are gonna see a lot of DIY projects coming from him :rofl:

We decided to skip the tent.... and they are gonna turn a section of their basement into a GR.....he is even talking about trying to grow High Brix vegetables through the winter along side the Cannabis!

This stuff has been a big part of my life and a passion of mine since I was a teenager....after about 25 years I finally am getting to share that side of my life with my parents. It feels pretty good. They still are afraid of THC and are more interested in CBD....but I think the more they research and get a better understanding of things, their perspective might change. Especially since depression is what they want to treat themselves for...a nice Sativa would do them a lot of good.

Thanks Neiko! Things are just chugging along without issues and I couldn't be happier with how things are coming along.

Yesterday was pretty entertaining...my stepdad has been reading through 420 mag stuff and looking at different lights and cramming information. He used to be an engineer when he was younger, but settled into accounting/bookkeeping....he is very, very methodical and it will be fun to see how he does everything. Pretty sure we are gonna see a lot of DIY projects coming from him :rofl:

We decided to skip the tent.... and they are gonna turn a section of their basement into a GR.....he is even talking about trying to grow High Brix vegetables through the winter along side the Cannabis!

This stuff has been a big part of my life and a passion of mine since I was a teenager....after about 25 years I finally am getting to share that side of my life with my parents. It feels pretty good. They still are afraid of THC and are more interested in CBD....but I think the more they research and get a better understanding of things, their perspective might change. Especially since depression is what they want to treat themselves for...a nice Sativa would do them a lot of good.

That's great! High Brix veggies are the best. If you're looking for a great sativa to combat depression, look at ACE's Thai x Panama in the R&D section, my wife absolutely loves it. She's battling depression and that one does wonders for her. Most sativas make her manic and she doesn't care for them but that one is very uplifting without anxiety or racing thoughts. Thai Chi is another hybrid that is very uplifting and just makes everything OK.

That's great! High Brix veggies are the best. If you're looking for a great sativa to combat depression, look at ACE's Thai x Panama in the R&D section, my wife absolutely loves it. She's battling depression and that one does wonders for her. Most sativas make her manic and she doesn't care for them but that one is very uplifting without anxiety or racing thoughts. Thai Chi is another hybrid that is very uplifting and just makes everything OK.
Good to know. It is mainly what I want to focus on so I will see about growing some of those out eventually. They will most likely be doing just the Candida their first run. They don't smoke and only want to use edible oils, so I will have to make up a batch of light Sativa oil and see if they will give it a shot.

When it comes time, you may want to get a Magical Butter machine too. I've introduced dozens of people to vaporizing and edibles that were older and still of the prohibitionist propaganda mind-set. Most of them (of all ages) appreciate the simplicity and fairly clear instructions and recipes. In the early stages the sheer volume of information can be overwhelming and simplifying it (DBHBB on the growing side and slightly more sophisticated dosing/intake methods vaporizing and edibles offer) makes the experience so much better I've found.

When it comes time, you may want to get a Magical Butter machine too. I've introduced dozens of people to vaporizing and edibles that were older and still of the prohibitionist propaganda mind-set. Most of them (of all ages) appreciate the simplicity and fairly clear instructions and recipes. In the early stages the sheer volume of information can be overwhelming and simplifying it (DBHBB on the growing side and slightly more sophisticated dosing/intake methods vaporizing and edibles offer) makes the experience so much better I've found.
I was just talking about the MB2 with Duggs. I plan on getting one of those eventually as well as the Bubblenow! I will definitely pass that along to them cause they would probably prefer using the butter machine.

Good to know. It is mainly what I want to focus on so I will see about growing some of those out eventually. They will most likely be doing just the Candida their first run. They don't smoke and only want to use edible oils, so I will have to make up a batch of light Sativa oil and see if they will give it a shot.
Seedling I do not smoke weed, I make weed capsules and my Doc says that it is the strongest form of weed. This works amazingly for my wife and I.

Seedling it is not oil. All I do break up an ounce or two the buds a bit, Fold in tinfoil, place in oven for 2hrs at 220 then in the freezer for half an hour. Then they get ground up in a nutri bullet machine then using The Capsule Machine I fill double zero capsules and place in a bottle. I take 3 at a time as I have a lot of pain. I find that if I take them with a chocolate milkshake they activate a lot quicker. If not they will take longer to activate. I would suggest starting out with one or two until they see how it affects them. For me the stronger the THC the better. Enjoy your Sunday night bud.

Seedling it is not oil. All I do break up an ounce or two the buds a bit, Fold in tinfoil, place in oven for 2hrs at 220 then in the freezer for half an hour. Then they get ground up in a nutri bullet machine then using The Capsule Machine I fill double zero capsules and place in a bottle. I take 3 at a time as I have a lot of pain. I find that if I take them with a chocolate milkshake they activate a lot quicker. If not they will take longer to activate. I would suggest starting out with one or two until they see how it affects them. For me the stronger the THC the better. Enjoy your Sunday night bud.
Much appreciated CN....That is interesting and easy for sure. Worth playing around with at least. Ideally for my grandmother it would need to be relaxing, but not too strong to make them feel uncomfortable. With the method you are using it would be easy to measure in .1 gram increments and slowly up it.

Back
Top Bottom