Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

My environment has hit that winter dry the past couple weeks not getting above 45% and averaging around 30%....mold happening could only really be happening in jars at this point.

My Skellington pheno jars are all sitting between 62-64%. Pretty happy I got that simple hang and cure down. My patience is coming along. I had to leave two jars open overnight last night cause they had more of the tops in them and were 70% and 72%. This morning they are all about the same.

The BCP is still 90%....I think all the bags are gonna come out of the fridge today and finish in the cupboards. I need a frost free fridge.

The Laniakea is gonna hang dry....I don't want to chop these buds up to bag....I don't know if they will fit in the jars though. I should invest in a couple buckets with sealing lids.

How long has the BCP been in the fridge? Can you put a hygrometer in there? Interested to know the temp. Can you make it colder if need be? With my mini fridge, asvtemp gets colder rh goes down which should be the same in any fridge. Sometimes it takes up to 3 weeks.

:passitleft:
I left mine in the fridge a little over 3 weeks it turned out really good

How long has the BCP been in the fridge? Can you put a hygrometer in there? Interested to know the temp. Can you make it colder if need be? With my mini fridge, asvtemp gets colder rh goes down which should be the same in any fridge. Sometimes it takes up to 3 weeks.

It will be two weeks tomorrow. I think it is over crowded.....and it seems like the humidity isn't going anywhere in there. I will leave half in there for another week and see. The other half I want to get into jars....I still need a new fridge! :bongrip:

Hey Seedling ...all is fine . That is NOT mold. U likely picked sumpin off the floor or from the top of the pot it was in. It happens to me all the time. Your harvest is stellar Mr!...Good on ya Seedling. One more to go eh......LTK.
Blazin...CP tracking says u will have your package today.....fingers crossed..... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yup....just a little panic attack. I am close to finishing and so far everything is great....That kush is barely hanging on, but soooo frosty and sticky. Long legs and heavy on top! I will be prepared for next time, but for now I am doing the best I can. I can sense she is slowing down.....two weeks max.

Yup....just a little panic attack. I am close to finishing and so far everything is great....That kush is barely hanging on, but soooo frosty and sticky. Long legs and heavy on top! I will be prepared for next time, but for now I am doing the best I can. I can sense she is slowing down.....two weeks max.
Did you have to use SO at some point in the grow?

Hows the low and slow going? I have my future grow room that holds 52 degrees and between 36 and 40% I'm thinking of just drying in there :passitleft: Happy new year

Thats going to dry too fast farmer. With the hang dry rh should be in the 50-60 range. Temp of 52 is not low enough. Have you done low and slow before and if so how'd ya like it?

Thats going to dry too fast farmer. With the hang dry rh should be in the 50-60 range. Temp of 52 is not low enough. Have you done low and slow before and if so how'd ya like it?

No we talked about it last year I just don't have the option. I'm going to be constructing the room i figured I'd give it a go if the temps were low enough, I could add the humidifier to the room but isn't that bad during drying?

You can add the huey, just make sure the room tops out at 60.

until I add the heat pump I'll never get above 55, that works though I want to start gutting and building this weekend. I'll hang dry in the same closet I did last run I can keep it under 68 degrees and humidity at 55 ish. I might toss a hand full in a paper bag and stick it in the garage to try a sample of low and slow

Maybe post your plan over on the low and slow thread tho see what they think. I'm sure it'll be fine as long as you keep an eye on it.
I was over there all day :passitleft: I still like your method I may just pick up a mini fridge to give it a go this round. Grape pupil comes down saturday night. Thanks brother and happy new year everyone:headbanger:

Happy new year gang.....feeling like it is gonna be a good one. I was absent most of yesterday due to the fact I was sampling the LTK. All I can say is WOW! :laughtwo:

Smelling strong of lemon and pine with a skunky taste. The most resinous plant I have grown so far. Stronger than the Skellington pheno, and really intense focus. It was a good day yesterday.

Hows the low and slow going? I have my future grow room that holds 52 degrees and between 36 and 40% I'm thinking of just drying in there :passitleft: Happy new year
It is going......I have had about a zip out of the fridge for a few days now (4 or 5?).....and still reading 88% when jarred up. Everything is really super dense on the BCP.....there are two of the big tops in that jar, so I might take those out and see what the smaller stuff is reading without them.

The rest is gonna stay in the fridge until they are ready. I have more than enough to satisfy while they stick around in there. I lowered the temps so everything is cooler. I don't have any spare temp/rh gauges so I am just winging it.

Hey bro hows the girls doing today hope u had a gud holiday an new year. But yea look my seeds came in the mail yesterday. So now got 1each of bcp and lannie and then star pupil germing. So hopefully in the next few days ill have them in the soil. I hope they all take im super excited to try these lannies. From ur discription it seems like its guna be some fire ass bud :headbanger:.

Hey bro hows the girls doing today hope u had a gud holiday an new year. But yea look my seeds came in the mail yesterday. So now got 1each of bcp and lannie and then star pupil germing. So hopefully in the next few days ill have them in the soil. I hope they all take im super excited to try these lannies. From ur discription it seems like its guna be some fire ass bud :headbanger:.
Hey Blazin, the holidays was super relaxing and refreshing. Been doing lots of visits the past couple days....I gotta do an update later today.

I had a 100% germ rate for the ones I ran....and yeah I am pretty pleased with all of them. Interesting how I got them as a gift and harvest ended up being right at Christmas! Both the Lani and BCP were real easy plants to grow and deal with and a super nice high.

I will definitely have an eye out for other Laniakea runs. I would be more than willing to give em another spot in the lineup that is for sure.

Hey Blazin, the holidays was super relaxing and refreshing. Been doing lots of visits the past couple days....I gotta do an update later today.

I had a 100% germ rate for the ones I ran....and yeah I am pretty pleased with all of them. Interesting how I got them as a gift and harvest ended up being right at Christmas! Both the Lani and BCP were real easy plants to grow and deal with and a super nice high.

I will definitely have an eye out for other Laniakea runs. I would be more than willing to give em another spot in the lineup that is for sure.

Awesome man well shit i got a feeling ill be keeping these strains around for a long time considering they are some of my best quality beans now lol. Plus i plan on making beans of these strains jus so i dnt lose them lol. But yea my next run is guna be insane. I cant wait till they r ready for flower an they aint even made all the way threw the germing stage lmao.

Back
Top Bottom