Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

I had the chance to share the Skellington pheno with a few friends last night. One was talking about how they didn't like Sativas and that they only want Indica dominant stuff......then the Skellington kicked in and it was lovely. It is what I am enjoying most with this harvest so far. Showing some folks that there is more to cannabis than most people realize. With the high brix produce there never seems to be an uncomfortable edge.....paranoia...and you are able to think and act clearly while still being really high. There is definitely something special happening here.

I cant wait to try my first DBHB bud I am so looking forward to it. Its going to be hard letting it cure and not have my grubby hands in the jar.Lol

Now your talkin Seedling! Our produce is special and the more peeps who use our system the more realize this.... :headbanger:
Yup.......I am all over that around here. I was on the government issue stuff briefly and it really messes with your brain. The difference is huge.
I cant wait to try my first DBHB bud I am so looking forward to it. Its going to be hard letting it cure and not have my grubby hands in the jar.Lol
I was lucky enough to be smoking high brix cannabis most of last year......so it has been known for a while. If your mailing address was in Canada you would most likely be smoking some right now!

:passitleft:

Yup.......I am all over that around here. I was on the government issue stuff briefly and it really messes with your brain. The difference is huge.

I was lucky enough to be smoking high brix cannabis most of last year......so it has been known for a while. If your mailing address was in Canada you would most likely be smoking some right now!

I do appreciate that seedling I wish I was in Canada too except for the cold. I just don't see the US getting any better any time soon. Now we are trying to start stuff with Iran I guess we haven't pissed off everyone so they want another war this time with Iran. I am babbling sorry but I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Yes...u know it Seedling.... :headbanger:

Alright....a quick photo bomb of the seedlings

20200103_180323.jpg

Black Lime Bubba

20200103_180316.jpg

OGKBV2.1 cross

20200103_180307.jpg

The group

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20200103_180331.jpg

20200103_180350.jpg
Black Lavender

20200103_180345.jpg
Grandpas Breath x Fire OG

20200103_180342.jpg
grannies oranges

I thought you were having to get rid of a bunch of those seedlings seedling!? Did your roomies have a change of heart?

They all look great!

Hey PC! Neikos favorite smoke is fresh bud that's been hanging to dry for 3 or 4 days. Betting that's when terps are strongest.

thought you were having to get rid of a bunch of those seedlings seedling!? Did your roomies have a change of heart?

They all look great!
They get back on Monday, so I am gonna try my hand at negotiation. At the very least I will try and keep one of each. Keeping them small and playing around with some bonsai methods. I want to see as much growth from them while I can any way it goes down.

Howdy Seedling & Gang. :ganjamon:

Yeah eh Gov I hear ya about the dang notifications. It’s got me catching up all over the Mag.

Your girls look amazing and congrats again on the beautiful harvests brotha Seed :high-five:. One tip I see you could implement easily is to stake those 10Gal pots. So the plants once in Mid Bloom don’t have to hold the weight of the buds. This could open up the opportunity to possibly feed a little more GE and stack even fatter buds! Just a thought though. I’ve begun to stake my flowering gals at around week 5-6. Just after cats rounds. Some plants are trained so well that just don’t require this but most plants I have grown could use the help.

Nice gifts from @Flump. Very nice to see the sharing of stock around here that is very cool. Those HSO Beans will put a big smile on your face soon enough!

Try and get a Large volume humidifier for the remainder of this winter Seed. We haven’t had extremely cold weather other than a few days this winter. But that’s only so far. Jan and feb and March will likely attack our gardens with atleast a few weeks of miserably cold systems. Be equipped so that young veg plants don’t suffer. In flower 30-40% RH is much more tolerable for most strains.

Anyhow just making my rounds. Nice to catch up with everyone’s grows and banter. Wishing you all the best in 2020. Have a awesome evening my friends:green_heart:

Looks great seed! A lil bit of ugly leaf left on but They will probably just flake off in the jars eventually. My last harvest, I trimmed as much sugar leaves as I could cause a friend of mine made hash right away with it. I’ve got a kinder egg surprise full of it. It’s killer stuff! :headbanger:

Looks great seed! A lil bit of ugly leaf left on but They will probably just flake off in the jars eventually. My last harvest, I trimmed as much sugar leaves as I could cause a friend of mine made hash right away with it. I’ve got a kinder egg surprise full of it. It’s killer stuff! :headbanger:
Yup....I am leaving the ugly stuff. Not doing any boutique trimming and not interested in bag appeal. Drying is better with that stuff attached and it helps protect the tricomes as well. Tbh...... I like the looks of it also.

One tip I see you could implement easily is to stake those 10Gal pots. So the plants once in Mid Bloom don’t have to hold the weight of the buds. This could open up the opportunity to possibly feed a little more GE and stack even fatter buds! Just a thought though. I’ve begun to stake my flowering gals at around week 5-6. Just after cats rounds. Some plants are trained so well that just don’t require this but most plants I have grown could use the help.
Yeah.....I wasn't expecting a plant nearly 6 feet tall! I have bamboo, but nothing long enough to help the LTK so much. Next time I will be prepared by having yo yo's or longer stakes. She is flopping all over the place now, but she is nearly finished. No more pistols pushing and the ones there are all turning red. Trying to be patient and hold off a few more days, but she will get chopped pretty soon. I need to start cleaning up and preparing for something new. Still waiting on my 5x5 tent....gonna try a different set up.

Back
Top Bottom