Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Alright.....big news. After the serious negotiations with the right amount of begging thrown in for good measure, I can keep my extra plants.

The comprise is that I only flower my legal 4 plants and play around with some bonsai techniques and keeping the rest small. So, I am gonna be rearranging stuff around in my living space. Changing things up a bit and using a 5x5 for flower. I plan to build a bonsai mother rack where I could start a collection of bonsai mothers on a permanent basis, but will play around and see the sizes I end up with and figure out the best way to manage it. This concept has piqued my interest and my brain wants to jump right in and play.

Alright guys...so we are coming to an end here. I jarred up the Lemon Thai Kush and got her weight. I still have roughly an ounce (estimated finished weight) in the fridge still working away and the rest that hung for 6 days weighed in at 233.7g/8.25oz. Very proud of that! Holay! So it should end up being 9.25 ounces total!

Total weight for this run
Lani (Skellington) 3.7
Lani 5.5
BCP 6.0
LTK 9.25
Total 24.45 ounces!

Thanks so much for hanging around. All the help and encouragement really helps so much. Honorable mention to @Duggan for the constant support and knowledge. Such a successful experience and 100% assimilation has been completed. These flowers are life changing. For me personally, but also for all my close friends that I am sharing with.

Gonna close this journal out and get started on the next one asap.

20200111_140234.jpg

Lemon Thai Kush

20200111_140110.jpg

Black Cherry Punch

20200111_135823.jpg

Laniakea

20200111_135727.jpg

Laniakea (Skellington pheno)

Enjoy
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom