Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Seedling, your LTK is prolly showing the effects of all the SCing right. Grow tips everywhere on her. Bushing out perfectly...:surf:...Lanny's lookin proper eh Gov...:passitleft:
Yeah, I am having to pinch and pull down on the LTK every day at least once. She is super tough and fighting hard to flourish! The Lannys are just looking great. Shorter plants, but they are building quite the canopy.

After checking on the pots I realized there were some hungry plants waiting on me. The Lannys both got thier 1/4 trans and the BCP moved on to the full Trans. Guessing the LTK will be ready for the full Trans as well in a few days. I really stocked up on water having access to a vehicle this weekend.

20191028_164620.jpg

:yummy:

^
thats me looking at your plants!

:thumb:

lookin good seed!
Thanks BLS! They mesmerize me when I am home. The amazing part is it is very minimal effort. Paying attention and keeping track of what I did last is the hardest part.....but I think I got a handle on that. This soil got to cook about 6 months or so......so double the minimum amount needed. Not sure if it is contributing or not. Environment has been super easy....nothing running to control anything. Only thing is if I leave the door closed the RH rises to 70 or higher....the highest I have seen was 77....and the door has been open ever since and sits between 50 and 60.

:passitleft:

I got that email too and was really close to pulling the trigger but with the amount of seeds I've purchased lately I couldn't do it. It is a fantastic deal though. Katsu and Mass Medical are collaborating on some new strains that look pretty good so I'll wait for those I think.
I have known I wanted to grow out some of Katsu's stuff for a while. It was just a matter of time before I bought something. A sampler like that is perfect for what I need. Only being able to keep 4 plants a few times a year I am starting to have a backlog of strains to run....I shouldn't be buying much more for a while. I have more than enough to keep me interested for the next 8 months at least. I have some Bubba's Gift from HSO...and I want to try and do a run of 4 different Bubba crosses as soon as possible.
That email was hard to resist! I'm also holding for the MMS collab, that prayer glue bubba sounds like a special one. I will be riding pre 98 from katsu in december! Garden is looking killer seedling :high-five: :passitleft:

Beautiful plants :high-five: Going to be great to see them finish out for ya. Kit plants at the end of veg and start of flower are so pretty and vibrant. Nice work man!

I also have Bubba Gift in the seed stash. I might just run it next. Never grew a HSO strain I didn’t like.

Time to brix my girls. Have a great evening, Cheers:passitleft:

...You're most welcome...props to Canada Post...pretty quick... :thumb: ...after using mine for the first time with the bag that comes with it, I went to the dollar store and invested in a few packs of cheese cloth...you can squeeze easier and clean up is easier...enjoy my friend...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Looking Great! Awesome of h00k to send you the MB2! I was not a fan of using cheese cloth and actually kinda like the bag that came with the MB2 but what is really great to work with is piece of silk screen, not sure the Weight/size but you can get at fabric store or online, sweet sue suggested it.

:passitleft:

lmao...get ready. They look fantastic. I had to stake some branches on Lani a few times...especially on the better runs where they were hooked up well and my drench timings were all on point (schedules and all that). Yours are hooked up for sure.
I have bamboo on standby.....the Lani both look pretty strong branch wise. They are both very sturdy looking plants. Another couple weeks and we will see what kind of flowers we are dealing with. How long do they normally finish? I was checking out the stats for the LTK (70 days) and BCP (68 days) and they are close enough to ease some anxiety. We suspect the LTK can go much longer.....but it isn't the end of the world.

Looking Great! Awesome of h00k to send you the MB2! I was not a fan of using cheese cloth and actually kinda like the bag that came with the MB2 but what is really great to work with is piece of silk screen, not sure the Weight/size but you can get at fabric store or online, sweet sue suggested it.
I am gonna try and give it a try today. I got loads of the Blue Mystic waiting to get juiced! I am gonna do a bit of reading before I get started. Pretty excited to give it a whirl.

h00k You must use a different one then I use. Did you get any good mail today @seedlingmtl ?
Still waiting on two packs to arrive....I checked the tracking coming from your side and it looks like it will make it tuesday.

I got an email response from KB and the money made it...first time stuffing cash in an envelope....and they should ship it out next week.

Exciting times :yahoo:

I have been cataloging my seed collection and thinking about my next run.....yeah my mind wanders.

I am considering pushing off the next planned KA5H/Black GDP Haze off a grow. The reason being environment and season. I should be finished and starting my next run in January....guessing that run will wrap up around June. It would probably be better to run something better suited to cooler temps and saving those Sativas for when I have the heat.

Is that a good idea? Or am I overthinking it? I could run the Bubba's on the next one.....or go with the Platinum Punch/OGKB crosses....decisions :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom