Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Yes, u can go ahead with that , at your convenience. Please make sure to mix up the bag good and distribute it equally among all four plants/pots. Scratch it in good with a cup full of EWC's too. after you scratch all that in gently , but thourally, water it in good with watever drink is due...OK!
Perfect....I have not read up much on anything past where I am right now. So each plant will get the recharge with the next feed.

20191102_164547.jpg
20191102_164514.jpg
20191102_164426.jpg
20191102_164340.jpg

It is on......gave myself a little more space than the last time around. Feels a lot less cramped and easy to control the pile. I find for mixing being down on my hands and knees running my fingers through breaking up all the clumps until it is all mostly loose. Then I work it like you would make a dough. Smooth it out and make a nest in the center and pour in the goodies. Then I work it from the center out making sure it is all worked in.

I am taking a little break before adding the goodies. I will give a small bag of perlite (cause I am using BX not HP) a 30 pound bag of Wiggle Worm and a pound (453g) of 1st run amendment.

Hopefully I can get a confirmation from @Duggan on those amounts and I will get it all mixed in good.

20191102_181415.jpg

Found my answer....1.5 pounds it is

Yup...good on for finding that! Was just gonna let u know...cheers bud. A 6 pound bag (bulk) is enough for 4 bales, or four 'kits' worth of soil. That's 1.5 pounds each bale,..or 'kit'.
I just got finished weighing and packing the recharge from the original kit....It was about 430g and I split it into 4.

I am getting pretty good at navigating the search function. Topic and member name always gets the best answers.

Here we grow again!

Still flip flopping on my final 4 choices, but I got about 30 days to figure it out.

All the pots are pretty heavy and will get thier next feed/recharge sometime this week as they dry out.

My totes are filled just perfectly with the new mixed batch with the leftover from this run topping the containers.

20191102_203702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom