Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yup
20200106_171040.jpg
Hi friend, I know I'm late to this journal but if you read this please tell me about the effects of the LTK? Looks sticky. Yummmm!

Hi friend, I know I'm late to this journal but if you read this please tell me about the effects of the LTK? Looks sticky. Yummmm!
No worries Fred, glad to have you along for the ride.

As for the LTK....she is definitely the favorite among my circle. The only people that don't like it so much are the ones that get freaked by the Cerebral high. She is quite strong indeed. Can be clear once you settle in, but definitely strong enough to make your eyes cross. Not easy playing video games or even following a movie. A friend sent me a message and asked me not to give her BF that kind again cause they didn't have sex for a week! :rofl:

I only popped one seed, so I have no idea how homogeneous the seed stock is. Mine was extremely vigorous from the get go....grew like a tree, tall and strong branches. A little stretchy, but not uncontrollable by any means. I could easily grow one of these in a 5x5 and spread it out large enough to fill it.

Absolutely needs support throughout flower. The buds are not dense, but really super resinous. So far the stickiest flowers I have seen. You can't handle the flowers without needing to wash your hands after. Throughout flower I was getting lemon pine coming off her. The Black Cherry Punch took over the room with sweet cherry pie scent, but the lemon pine/lemon pledge stood out when you went in close to her.

Very big yield for me as well....can't remember without looking back, but I pulled around 9 zips off her in a 10 gallon nursery pot. She was a monster!

The dried and cured flowers are hella stinky. Needs an air tight container or else the whole area gets that dank lemon scent. The smoke tastes like she smells with an added Haze taste. Reminds me alot of the 90's flavor I remember from High School.

I have a few more beans and will throw it into the rotation again eventually. She definitely ticks every box in my book. Hopefully I get something similar out of the seeds I have left.

20200330_135405.jpg
20200330_135322.jpg

:bongrip: ripping some through the bong now

No worries Fred, glad to have you along for the ride.

As for the LTK....she is definitely the favorite among my circle. The only people that don't like it so much are the ones that get freaked by the Cerebral high. She is quite strong indeed. Can be clear once you settle in, but definitely strong enough to make your eyes cross. Not easy playing video games or even following a movie. A friend sent me a message and asked me not to give her BF that kind again cause they didn't have sex for a week! :rofl:

I only popped one seed, so I have no idea how homogeneous the seed stock is. Mine was extremely vigorous from the get go....grew like a tree, tall and strong branches. A little stretchy, but not uncontrollable by any means. I could easily grow one of these in a 5x5 and spread it out large enough to fill it.

Absolutely needs support throughout flower. The buds are not dense, but really super resinous. So far the stickiest flowers I have seen. You can't handle the flowers without needing to wash your hands after. Throughout flower I was getting lemon pine coming off her. The Black Cherry Punch took over the room with sweet cherry pie scent, but the lemon pine/lemon pledge stood out when you went in close to her.

Very big yield for me as well....can't remember without looking back, but I pulled 9 zips off her in a 10 gallon nursery pot. She was a monster!

The dried and cured flowers are hella stinky. Needs an air tight container or else the whole area gets that dank lemon scent. The smoke tastes like she smells with an added Haze taste. Reminds me alot of the 90's flavor I remember from High School.

I have a few more beans and will throw it into the rotation again eventually. She definitely ticks every box in my book. Hopefully I get something similar out of the seeds I have left.

20200330_135405.jpg
20200330_135322.jpg

:bongrip: ripping some through the bong now
Thanks @seedlingmtl ! Where might I find this seed. Looks like it's right up my alley! I know it would be tasty in my vape(no smoking for me cause I just diagnosed with copd) and it would love my greenhouse. The Afghani I grew last year was sticky as hell, still is in my last jar! Tastes like piney medicine in the vape. Made some 70s tasting hash as well.
20191130_125307.jpg
20191031_110418.jpg

Thanks @seedlingmtl ! Where might I find this seed. Looks like it's right up my alley! I know it would be tasty in my vape(no smoking for me cause I just diagnosed with copd) and it would love my greenhouse. The Afghani I grew last year was sticky as hell, still is in my last jar! Tastes like piney medicine in the vape. Made some 70s tasting hash as well.
20191130_125307.jpg
20191031_110418.jpg
Nice Frank, I have never tried hash. I would Love to try it some time. Nice looking bud too :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom