Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Ya,..i knew it was a lot. So, for one 5 gal pale , u would need to fill and thaw 10 pales....pfft! Not worth the effort, space , labor and time....in my books that is. A full 5 gal. jug of distilled is only 4.50$ Can. so...hard to argue with that cost. for a whole 5 month grow, from start to finish only costs me 250 - 300 , so to me that cost is very worth it. cheers eh.

Ya,..i knew it was a lot. So, for one 5 gal pale , u would need to fill and thaw 10 pales....pfft! Not worth the effort, space , labor and time....in my books that is. A full 5 gal. jug of distilled is only 4.50$ Can. so...hard to argue with that cost. for a whole 5 month grow, from start to finish only costs me 250 - 300 , so to me that cost is very worth it. cheers eh.
Yup.....it really isn't a big deal. It costs me about the same except I pay an extra $5 for delivery.

20191021_172142.jpg
20191021_172112.jpg
20191021_172056.jpg
20191021_172039.jpg

So, I got sucked into another promo. I have been watching Katsu for a while, and have been on their mailing list. I was doing pretty well not buying, until last night. They are offering a sample pack which peaked my interest. 4 packs of 3 seeds for $100.....I just couldn't resist. The four I am going for are Bubba's Breath, Orange Bubba, Black Lime Bubba, and Xandu. They asked for a couple backup choices cause the Orange and Black Lime might sell out. So my backups are Key Lime Kush and Dracarys. It is not through any distributors either it is direct from Katsu. I can see a future run being a sampler of Bubba crosses. I still have Bubbas Gift from HSO waiting to be tested out in my vault.

I think I should have more than enough seed now. Still waiting on my Black GDP Haze in the mail this week.

...and yes, the package came and I just took half dropper of it. Just walked in the door. I got so many packages coming lately I love coming home. Still waiting on Jordan of the Islands, Katsu, a gifted MB2....and I feel like I am missing something. Thanks so much for the oil Duggs a few of my medical needs pals are excited to give it a shot and see how it can help them.

It tastes great btw.....just loving the flavor. When this harvest comes in all my remaining Blue Mystic is turning into oil for sure. I am gonna try and resist hitting the bong so I can gauge the affect, but I will wash it down with a little Mega Death beer :rofl:

20191022_192644.jpg

20191022_192955.jpg

Back
Top Bottom