Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

All caught up Seed, looking picture perfect in here!

Good job caring for these girls. Beautiful early flowers and lots of trichomes too:slide:

All caught up Seed, looking picture perfect in here!

Good job caring for these girls. Beautiful early flowers and lots of trichomes too:slide:
Thanks Wren! I knew this was gonna be a fun grow with good results from all my research and following journals....but my expectations have already been exceeded. We are very lucky to have access to this magic.

20191115_055223.jpg
20191115_055138.jpg
20191115_055211-02.jpeg
20191115_055207-01.jpeg

Surprised to find my Katsu gear in the mailbox today.....I was just looking at the newest offer of MMS crosses this morning. Man is that tempting....being in that Katsu Club has its benefits.

I sent $125 (the extra $25 for Express shipping) since they only send regular to Canada I got back some of that green money. All these have the same finish time....with the Xanadu and Dracarys probably having the option of going into overtime given the pheno.

Pretty excited to get these started.

20191116_161113-02.jpeg

So I just read through the "timing the cat" thread and can see it all pretty clearly now. Waiting until they develop more and just before the "explosion."

In other news, I got the extension cord finally and have everything mostly plugged back in. The room was a little cool the last couple weeks. Not a good idea since I got my soil cooking and I want to dig into it in a couple weeks.

Deciding what I am gonna pop next is a new kind of torture. I have too much good stuff :rofl:

looking great over here! That MMS Katsu colab will be stellar, I'm waiting for some of the kernel haze and prayer tower bubba they are working on. I will be dropping putang and I'm not sure of either pre-98 s1 or Katsu bubba. I really wanted to jump on that deal so I could try all katsu's work but hey I have so much already lol :passitleft:

looking great over here! That MMS Katsu colab will be stellar, I'm waiting for some of the kernel haze and prayer tower bubba they are working on. I will be dropping putang and I'm not sure of either pre-98 s1 or Katsu bubba. I really wanted to jump on that deal so I could try all katsu's work but hey I have so much already lol :passitleft:
Thanks Farmer....

Yeah....the deals aren't slowing down over there. The MMS is going 2 for one right now direct. I have too much to run to buy more. I have another week and I will be popping something.

Back
Top Bottom