Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Heya Duggs, how does that BH hash out? have you made bubble with it yet? Rosin?

That looks like a twin of my cut of BCP. It always shows some purpling on a few leaves and/or buds. Yours even looks a little more purple. Mine is the cherry pie phenotype too. Makes the absolute best rosin too with high yields, great potency and it's super-easy to work with.
Yup...just got home and was smacked in the face with her scent....definitely cherry pie all the way. Just a beautiful plant to work with. I tossed all the cuts I took....but I am not ready for that yet. I am gonna pick up a pack of these for sure.

Happy weekend! Today we are at day 32 of bloom. I was thinking about cutting down the light to 11/13.....to start to make the biological clocks tick faster.

Gonna hit the BCP/LTK with the brix today. They are both gonna be getting their first Cat drench next week, so I might sneak in a little snake oil.

Not much else to do today except go find a volt tester and see if I can get my lights up any higher.

Enjoy

20191130_221017.jpg

20191130_220917.jpg
20191130_220933.jpg
20191130_220929.jpg

20191130_220845.jpg
20191129_180034.jpg

I'm loving what I'm seeing over here. That LTK looks familiar, you might be waiting a while for that one. Looks like you found a winner with the Lani too, nice spear shaped buds and tons of frost. I need to go back and pop another one of those. Keep up the good work, you're going to be so impressed come harvest time.
Ever since Gov mentioned the spear shape Skellington pheno I've had my fingers crossed....as they develop they are definitely looking like spears. That Laniakea is a great plant...especially now that those flowers are bulking up the structure is opening up as they are being weighed down and I just love it. I am super excited to see how they feel....that first big bong RIP is gonna be special.

We were talking about Sativas and the Cats over on FutRfarmer's journal and Gov mentioned how some people are dealing with the Cats on long finishers. Referring to Doc's Willie Nelson that got the Cat drench the whole run? I have been reading up there as it is one of the holes in my research. I should have given the LTK her Cat already....same with the BCP....but we will see how it goes.

Any advice on how to proceed with the LTK? I am starting to shorten the light ...but looking into giving more than 2 Cat drenches, and cutting the light another hour later on.

Why do u say that u should have given CD's already? Its NOT too late, no worriez, OK!! Did u know that CD's are not needed at all to produce a stellar crop? When plants have about 4 to 5 weeks left i always shorten the day to 11 hrs. for a couple weeks,..then if needed , u can shorten it the last couple weeks to 10/14. But i only like to do that with long finishers.
Your LTK simply needs u to stay the course and keep alternating Drenches , as u have been. Give her the first CD now , if u like and simply give her the time and space she needs, no worriez!!

Why do u say that u should have given CD's already? Its NOT too late, no worriez, OK!! Did u know that CD's are not needed at all to produce a stellar crop? When plants have about 4 to 5 weeks left i always shorten the day to 11 hrs. for a couple weeks,..then if needed , u can shorten it the last couple weeks to 10/14. But i only like to do that with long finishers.
Well....the reason being that the LTK is looking like a long finisher. I'm seeing that in this situation giving them the Cat when you start seeing pistols can push them to develop faster. I keep seeing the timing being around the same as the recharge....I am talking for longer Sativa finishers. I am still not seeing much "bud" formation on the Kush. So it isn't too late...but maybe could be better like two weeks ago possibly.

For the BCP......she has exploded already, so I figure she should have gotten the first Cat after the last Trans. I gave the 1/4 trans last on her....so I might give the Cat Next.....cause after the next trans is done it could be another two weeks.

I don't feel like there is a definitive right or wrong here more than preference and intuition. I could be way off in my thinking, cause I really don't have a clue compared to you guys that have lots of experience.

All your plants still have a ways to go. The LTK could be given the first CD any time . My thoughts with that are to not go all out with 15mls. /gal. , but 10. She is a Sativa leaning hybrid and it shows. Perhaps feed her a lil less. Don't wanna over due it with her now.
There is no wrong and right, most correct bud.. :passitleft:
Okie....if that's the case I will give her the 10ml Cat next feed. Should fall sometime close to next weekend.

All this KA5H talk has me salivating......

My nerves are just going with this LTK potentially going 16 weeks! Bad planning on my part, but really it isn't the end of the world at all. I can wait it out with no harm done but a few weeks of lag.

I should start my next batch of seeds next week sometime and I need to start focusing on that. With this harvest I will have a nice enough variety. I'm gonna have to break out the Ouiji board and ask what I should run next KA5H/BlackGDPhaze or Katsu

That KA5H is on my next run list now to find another strain with the same flowering time. I was thinking the Malawi with a 10 to 13 week flower time would be ok with the KA5H flower time of 9 to 12 weeks not sure but those are two strains I would Love to run, Thanks again for the suggestion good job

Back
Top Bottom