Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Is that the LTK bud?
Yup
20200106_171040.jpg

Nice....wats it like?.....tried it yet? :nomo:....Also , i'm interested in hearing your total yield for this grow , if and when u have the numbers.:high-five:
I tried a sample and it blew the roof off any of the others. She stopped pushing and I was seeing a mix of clear and cloudy with one or two amber here and there. She reeks of Lemon and is extremely sticky everywhere.

The Laniakea came in at 3.7 zips for the Skellington pheno and 5.5 zips on the "little" Lani.

I might get a weight on the BCP tonight....it is all in jars and a few are just above 70% RH. Very dense buds, so I couldn't even guess what she will weigh in at. The Laniakea were both much fluffier.

I am putting just around one zip of the LTK in the fridge and the rest is gonna hang. I should get a decent estimate of total overall weight next week.

:passitleft:

Dude, there's some really good cannabis in your near future. I know you're already digging Lani and BCP, but that LTK looks special.
Yup, this next run doesn't stand a chance! IHG and Katsu gear in Doc's 1st run soil.....it isn't even fair! :bongrip:
All four this run ended up being just perfect for my needs. Of the four I am gonna finish the Skellington pheno first.....she is the most comfortable daily smoke of the bunch. That LTK makes you sweat for sure, but I need to have nothing to do for a while when I have some.

:yummy: Looking great! Congrats :passitleft:
Great job Seedling you really knocked it out of the park with this grow Congrats. Now to see your final weights and a good smoke report
:thumb:
Thanks PC that should all be coming next week, then I can close this one up and get started on the next.
:rollit:

Way to go Seedling :high-five:

Those nugs all look so damn good. Glad the LTK is down for ya she looks superb. Love the sugar left on there and I agree let it stay. It holds a lot of resin and slows down the curing and drying stages a bit more which is what we are after.9+ Oz on the 2 Lanny’s is very nice.

The new babies look awesome! For real Katsu & IHG should be straight fire.
Super healthy start!:slide:

Hope you have a good day my friend:ganjamon:

Way to go Seedling :high-five:

Those nugs all look so damn good. Glad the LTK is down for ya she looks superb. Love the sugar left on there and I agree let it stay. It holds a lot of resin and slows down the curing and drying stages a bit more which is what we are after.9+ Oz on the 2 Lanny’s is very nice.

The new babies look awesome! For real Katsu & IHG should be straight fire.
Super healthy start!:slide:

Hope you have a good day my friend:ganjamon:
Yup.....super pleased with both weight and quality of this run....not much more I could ask is there? Almost no work involved besides mixing up the soil and paying attention to details, with such a nice reward!

The new 4 are feeling really great. Both sets are looking nearly identical, so I am expecting a much easier go at training and keeping things nice and controlled. After this it will be some Sativa madness all summer long.

Thanks to the heads up from @neikodog I got some serious Landrace coming. Yeah.....bought more seeds and have two separate orders in the mail already! :rofl:

LC-18, Double Wild Durban, Transkei, and Malawi. I have had my eye on these for the last year watching them grow out.....can't wait to play around with these.

Yup.....super pleased with both weight and quality of this run....not much more I could ask is there? Almost no work involved besides mixing up the soil and paying attention to details, with such a nice reward!

The new 4 are feeling really great. Both sets are looking nearly identical, so I am expecting a much easier go at training and keeping things nice and controlled. After this it will be some Sativa madness all summer long.

Thanks to the heads up from @neikodog I got some serious Landrace coming. Yeah.....bought more seeds and have two separate orders in the mail already! :rofl:

LC-18, Double Wild Durban, Transkei, and Malawi. I have had my eye on these for the last year watching them grow out.....can't wait to play around with these.
Ooooooh! Cool! I saw some pictures online of some folks growing Transkei and the results were really impressive! Looking forward to your next grow!

Okie......so I got the results from the BCP yield and I am pretty surprised she is the biggest so far. I thought for sure both Laniakea had her beat for weight, but these buds are super dense and super sticky. Total weight is 6 zips!

The running total so far for three of four plants is 15.2 oz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The seedlings are looking fantastic despite the overall low humidity. Since the 10 gallons are done holding water 30%rh is pretty much what we got to live with for now.

20200109_204013.jpg

The back two is the Black Lime Bubba the most vigorous of the bunch. They got a bit of a head start on the other six, but still showing very strong and healthy growth overall.

The front two are the OGKBV2.1 crosses, the one on the right still waiting for her first dunk. I thought she was not coming up, but she came up about a week after the other three....so she is the runt.

20200109_204006.jpg

Left three top to bottom is granny's oranges, the middle top to bottom is the grandpa's breath x fire OG, and the right is the Black Lavender.

All are doing really well and most are dry or very near dry now. Tomorrow I will mix up a light trans bucket and dunk all the dry ones.

Back
Top Bottom