Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

I have been doing a bit of reading on these strains and their lineage....what a rabbit hole that is :laugh:

The LTK is the most simple

20190922_091915.jpg

The BCP is a little bit more complex and filled with goodness.

Screenshot_20190922-092200_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190922-092225_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190922-092329_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190922-092306_Chrome.jpg

I have been looking at the BCP and LTK for a while now....while the Laniakea was a little mysterious until yesterday we found out they are a cross between OPP(GSCxGDP) x Jack Skellington

There are a million different GSC types.....and really unknown what version it could be...and the Grandaddy Purple is covered in the BCP it left me digging into what the Skellington is all about.

Screenshot_20190922-091733_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190922-091812_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190922-091830_Chrome.jpg

Quick little update this fine morning. Sunday evening they got the brix foliar. Trying to keep those ten days apart. I am still using my little miniso 80ml mist bottle and I am adding 2.5ml of brix into that.

The Lemon Thai Kush needed to have a few legs broken....I think she is gonna need to be bound and broken a lot more the next month.

20190924_052912.jpg
20190924_052845.jpg
20190924_052839.jpg

Good luck with the LTK. I grew 1 a couple years ago, I was pretty excited about it, it was supposed to be fairly quick and I'm always looking for good lemon strains. Mine never stopped, I finally just cut it at 16 weeks. It was one reflower after another. It ended up being knock out weed. I'd be sound asleep about 30 minutes after smoking it. I probably got a clunker because it didn't match anything about the description. I'd like to see a good one before I try again.

Good luck with the LTK. I grew 1 a couple years ago, I was pretty excited about it, it was supposed to be fairly quick and I'm always looking for good lemon strains. Mine never stopped, I finally just cut it at 16 weeks. It was one reflower after another. It ended up being knock out weed. I'd be sound asleep about 30 minutes after smoking it. I probably got a clunker because it didn't match anything about the description. I'd like to see a good one before I try again.
Yeah, I am getting the feeling she is a wild one for sure. 16 weeks would kill me this run! We will see how it goes. Both of the stems on the LTK and BCP are super sticky and smelly....I think they are both gonna turn out pretty nice.

Mornin to ya Seedling and friends.. :high-five:
Seedling , just a quick note about Supercropping. When u do it, make sure to squeeze hard in one spot (after a warm up) and listen and feel for the internal membrane to snap. When it does, carefully bend it over to 90 degrees (no further) WITHOUT breaking the outer skin. Your on the right track with her doing it that way. Also when u pick a spot to do it , try and make it further up on a node , so the plant doesn't have to struggle so much lifting and straightening the whole node, understand? (Just a finer kind of tip):ganjamon:
Cheers bud...".looking good Billy Ray" :thumb:

Mornin to ya Seedling and friends.. :high-five:
Seedling , just a quick note about Supercropping. When u do it, make sure to squeeze hard in one spot (after a warm up) and listen and feel for the internal membrane to snap. When it does, carefully bend it over to 90 degrees (no further) WITHOUT breaking the outer skin. Your on the right track with her doing it that way. Also when u pick a spot to do it , try and make it further up on a node , so the plant doesn't have to struggle so much lifting and straightening the whole node, understand? (Just a finer kind of tip):ganjamon:
Cheers bud...".looking good Billy Ray" :thumb:
Good notes...I am sure I will be getting lots of practice here soon enough. I snapped a main branch last time around and I am gonna do my best not to let that happen again. I can't wait to get home today and see how she bounced back.

No problem Seedling like I have found out these last 12 years improvising is everything brother. :peace:
Definitely not a bad way to go...a little planning never hurts though. I am considering using my tent for testing out some breeding....that will be mostly improvising :rofl: I really want to run some Jordon of the Island and they are all regular. I want to try and cross one of Ace's Hashplant S1 with maybe a BlackBerry kush or the purp....the extra kit soil is begging me to be used....

Back
Top Bottom