Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Attachments

• Resized_20190920_140139_5707[1].jpg
    Resized_20190920_140139_5707[1].jpg
    604.1 KB · Views: 18
So, I am noticing the BCP has a much lighter almost yellowish colour. Is this trying to tell me something or is it nothing to worry about. She seems like she is pumping up pretty nice otherwise.

When should I start thinking about Recharge? From everything I read through three weeks after the buds "set"....but since we have been in these pots vegging out for a while we probably want to give it sooner?

Evening Ziggs, About the Recharge....my thoughts are all about containers and the soil just running out of gas ,so to speak later on in bloom for some. I have been giving my plants Recharge much earlier than our "kit" directions say. i've found that a combination of big pots (lots of energy reserves) and giving the recharge, and the top dress with a generous amount of ewc helps alot. I get NO fade now and truely believe we need to give it ,the recharge early, as much as two weeks before bloom is triggered. think about it....all those "rocks" need time to become available and have a positive impact on soil biology. I'm no scholar though ...just messin around and tweeking things for my needs.Seems to be working. I just love messin with Doc's gear.....just not too drastic,that's all. Cheers
Maybe found my answer with the search function.....first post from searching "Recharge" by member @Duggan
I guess that means I should take care of it this weekend.

Hey .....that's an old post. Yes, everything is most correct. My only change , or improvement would be to go easy on the EWC's if in later runs of soil. Enough is in there.
So , your girls are 'on point' and looking most proper. Bud sights can clearly be seen now ...a much lighter, more pronounced look to the canopy. That's not all the bud sights, as many more will appear over the next few weeks as you continue to LST them. I would give ReCharge in a week or so. They have been in those pots for a number of weeks and will benefit from giving it early for sure. Remember to stay right with the SCing, don't be afraid to hurt a leader a bit,..just to slow it down a couple days. Nothing major. And always SC close to the apex , don't come down too far. If u do that it takes way more energy for her to right herself, and may slow that leader down too much, know wat i'm sayin. While training like this, you will observe many new grow tips and young branches start to form...this is a very good thing.
Anyhow , gottta go watch my losing Wings...on TV again tonight. Cheers bud,....and gang.:circle-of-love:

Hey .....that's an old post. Yes, everything is most correct. My only change , or improvement would be to go easy on the EWC's if in later runs of soil. Enough is in there.
So , your girls are 'on point' and looking most proper. Bud sights can clearly be seen now ...a much lighter, more pronounced look to the canopy. That's not all the bud sights, as many more will appear over the next few weeks as you continue to LST them. I would give ReCharge in a week or so. They have been in those pots for a number of weeks and will benefit from giving it early for sure. Remember to stay right with the SCing, don't be afraid to hurt a leader a bit,..just to slow it down a couple days. Nothing major. And always SC close to the apex , don't come down too far. If u do that it takes way more energy for her to right herself, and may slow that leader down too much, know wat i'm sayin. While training like this, you will observe many new grow tips and young branches start to form...this is a very good thing.
Anyhow , gottta go watch my losing Wings...on TV again tonight. Cheers bud,....and gang.:circle-of-love:
Yup....I am a 420mag stalker that is for sure! I asked the question, then remembered my own advice to others and did a simple search and boom ...Knowledge!

I have 60 pounds of Wiggle Worm on standby. 30 pounds going into my next batch of 1st run soil using the BX and the other to be used for Recharge.

I am dealing with the leaders like you are telling me....so far nothing is taking off too far, but keeping the ones with a little head start seems to be working well. Sc'ing close to the tops is easy and almost no chance of breaking cause they are nice and soft also...my instincts tell me to go lower cause it will drop them down lower, but the recovery and chance to break makes it not a great practice.

I am addicted to this oil... been dosing 24/7 since I pulled it out of the mail. I bought a dropper bottle and will divide it in to and share with a friend....promise :rofl: It is just so perfect for me....

@dr.h00k was nice enough to send me an extra Magic Butter....and it already feels like it is gonna be life changing. For myself and a bunch of people around me. Btw....it is a close race over at the MOTM! Don't forget to vote this month!

I really dig stickers seed! Bad ass!! Do they give the stickers out with the seed purchases? Cool man!

my out garden is looking good too! Beautiful and healthy! :thumb:
Yeah....I am quite happy with JOTI. They only carry regular seeds.....but that amount of seeds cost $65 Canadian....all in. You just can't beat that. Plus their Black collection and God bud collection is collaborative with so many amazing expensive breeders...IHG, Cali Connection, Thug Pug....to name a few.

:passitleft:

Thanks Gov, I am really just trying to give them lots of space and not disturb them to much. Out of the light like that you can see how healthy those plants are. This soil is just working overtime.

Lol...loving them too much is still a thing for sure, but i just tell myself to love them less and appreciate them more. I do that by sitting in my room with the veg cabinet open and the flower tray cranking, listening to tunes and eye-fucking my plants for an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom