Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

So, I got sucked into another promo. I have been watching Katsu for a while, and have been on their mailing list. I was doing pretty well not buying, until last night. They are offering a sample pack which peaked my interest. 4 packs of 3 seeds for $100.....I just couldn't resist. The four I am going for are Bubba's Breath, Orange Bubba, Black Lime Bubba, and Xandu. They asked for a couple backup choices cause the Orange and Black Lime might sell out. So my backups are Key Lime Kush and Dracarys. It is not through any distributors either it is direct from Katsu. I can see a future run being a sampler of Bubba crosses. I still have Bubbas Gift from HSO waiting to be tested out in my vault.

I think I should have more than enough seed now. Still waiting on my Black GDP Haze in the mail this week.

I got that email too and was really close to pulling the trigger but with the amount of seeds I've purchased lately I couldn't do it. It is a fantastic deal though. Katsu and Mass Medical are collaborating on some new strains that look pretty good so I'll wait for those I think.

I got that email too and was really close to pulling the trigger but with the amount of seeds I've purchased lately I couldn't do it. It is a fantastic deal though. Katsu and Mass Medical are collaborating on some new strains that look pretty good so I'll wait for those I think.
I have known I wanted to grow out some of Katsu's stuff for a while. It was just a matter of time before I bought something. A sampler like that is perfect for what I need. Only being able to keep 4 plants a few times a year I am starting to have a backlog of strains to run....I shouldn't be buying much more for a while. I have more than enough to keep me interested for the next 8 months at least. I have some Bubba's Gift from HSO...and I want to try and do a run of 4 different Bubba crosses as soon as possible.

Keep the Brix strength as directed ok, don't be tempted to increase it. U may burn the roots doin stuff like that ok. We are feeding the soil biota thru the root exudes, from the foliar. This is one of those times where "less is more"..:surf:
See,..u call it a "rest" day...i call it a "mental health day".. :passitleft:
I always need to look up my Brix measurements to double check. I think I worked out 2.5ml for my 80ml bottle. I don't imagine upping the amount I have been using. Everything seems like it is working fine as is.

The Lannys are gonna get the 1/4 trans soon enough....expect to do that in the next couple days.

The foliar just went down. The new mist maker is great. I found it when I went looking for a dropper bottle at a nearby shop. It is a glass bottle and the mist is like a perfume bottle. Really, really good for $1.40 CDN!

20191028_163443.jpg

Everything else here is looking stellar. Beautiful colors happening and not 1 bad leaf on all 4 plants! I can't recall removing any bad looking leaves either. Really couldn't be happier with how things are going. The humidity has been on the high end for the past week cause it keeps raining here. I guess that is a benefit of having bigger pots as well, I notice a spike when all the pots are full.

20191028_170511.jpg

Laniakea

20191028_170422.jpg

Black Cherry Punch

20191028_170412.jpg

Lemon Thai Kush

20191028_170357.jpg

The foliar just went down. The new mist maker is great. I found it when I went looking for a dropper bottle at a nearby shop. It is a glass bottle and the mist is like a perfume bottle. Really, really good for $1.40 CDN!

20191028_163443.jpg

Everything else here is looking stellar. Beautiful colors happening and not 1 bad leaf on all 4 plants! I can't recall removing any bad looking leaves either. Really couldn't be happier with how things are going. The humidity has been on the high end for the past week cause it keeps raining here. I guess that is a benefit of having bigger pots as well, I notice a spike when all the pots are full.

20191028_170511.jpg

Laniakea

20191028_170422.jpg

Black Cherry Punch

20191028_170412.jpg

Lemon Thai Kush

20191028_170357.jpg
Your plants are really looking healthy Off to a Great start

Yup...just like yours are gonna be PC..u both will be growing the very same way, only difference will be lighting.
Same size pots with the #10's,..same fantastic living soil... :slide:

Seedling, that lil mister is great ...cheap enough too to grab a few of em. The size of pots u are using can support larger colas and buds. Try and be diligent with the canopy ,..too early to let them go yet, ok.
Your garden is quite splendid...'on point'.:surf:

I always need to look up my Brix measurements to double check. I think I worked out 2.5ml for my 80ml bottle. I don't imagine upping the amount I have been using. Everything seems like it is working fine as is.

The Lannys are gonna get the 1/4 trans soon enough....expect to do that in the next couple days.

I use a 60 ml atomizer and put 30 drops...lmao. Roughly 1/2 strength.

Your plants are really looking healthy Off to a Great start
Thanks! Just waiting for the stretch to settle! Starting to see pistols pushing out, shouldn't be too long now.

Try and be diligent with the canopy ,..too early to let them go yet, ok.
Your garden is quite splendid...'on point'.:surf:
Yeah, they are all behaving well except the Kush...but no surprise there. I let her go overnight and SC'd the whole plant. She builds those knuckles really fast. I went a little lower and got everything down.
20191029_053104.jpg
20191029_053052.jpg

I use a 60 ml atomizer and put 30 drops...lmao. Roughly 1/2 strength.
Doesn't take much does it? I sprayed heavier than I normally do, but with this bottle it is nearly impossible to soak anything. I would love to see some pics of your atomizer set up.

My brother-in-law went home with a little party pack. I shared my Blue Mystic throughout the trip cause it is light and upbeat...kinda perfect for having a good glow but still being very active. They went home with a little party pack of everything I am sitting on. Durban Poison, Chronic, A5 Panama, KA5H, and more of the Blue Mystic. When he got home he was thrilled. We had talked about how he couldn't tell the difference between one strain and the next. Mostly only been exposed to commercial black market unknowns. This variety should adjust his perspective a little bit.

.. ..Getting a little closer look
20191029_170140.jpg
20191029_170128.jpg
20191029_170053.jpg
20191029_170036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom