Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Ya, i remember running the two i grew out to beyond 70 days Gov. Was waiting on the Lilly i believe.
They finished heavy , loaded with terps , a very tasty smoke, a bit stoney , but that was cuz they went a few days too long i think. :passitleft:

Lani usually runs 60-66 days.

So we are in the ballpark for sure. I could take the Lani early and try drying somewhere new outside the room. I don't like the idea of letting something go long and end up with overly stoney produce. I have a small bar fridge I am gonna clean out and try and use for the low and slow method.

I had a nightmare last night about my house being broken into.....just before my eyes popped open this morning I was posting here and closed the journal cause my plants were gone! :lot-o-toke:

I was really happy seeing them this morning...but I feel like I should move when my lease is up! :rofl:

Starting to cram info on the recharge.....so I am gonna dump some of what I come up with here. Conversations always welcome.

Found this nice bit of info...if there is a better way to post links please let me know.....it seems what appears is the first post of the journal and clicking the link takes you to the specific post I am referencing. A screen cap might just be better.

Just got home from work....took the dog for a walk around the block. Getting back home the power is dead.....I flipped the breakers and nothing. Looks like my area got cut off for some reason. So I did some flash in the dark shots.

20191104_163610.jpg
20191104_163605.jpg
20191104_163542.jpg
20191104_163526.jpg

Just got home from work....took the dog for a walk around the block. Getting back home the power is dead.....I flipped the breakers and nothing. Looks like my area got cut off for some reason. So I did some flash in the dark shots.

20191104_163610.jpg
20191104_163605.jpg
20191104_163542.jpg
20191104_163526.jpg
Man your Plants are looking Great. I hope mine do that well or close to that well. Looks like you are getting the DBHBB thing down. Congrats on the awesome plants

Man your Plants are looking Great. I hope mine do that well or close to that well. Looks like you are getting the DBHBB thing down. Congrats on the awesome plants
Yeah man....just follow the very simple steps and you could have these plants PC! Nothing, but water the first while then start the rotation....these plants have just been running fast the whole way. Looking forward to bloom!

Ya, keep in mind too. Bloom start is subjective eh. Coulda said it started a few days ago too....no worriez. They are into bloom now. No change in wat we do....stay this course , don't forget to give plain water ok. Your diligence with the canopy is going to pay u back , stay with it ok Seedling. The odd leader will wanna take off,..don't let it. It's important when u SC to only do the top couple inches, and only to 90 degrees, no further. This will slow it down , if only for a day or two. Remember not to break the outer skin,..only the internal membrane.
I know u know,..i'm just throwin it out there ok... :passitleft:

Ya, keep in mind too. Bloom start is subjective eh. Coulda said it started a few days ago too....no worriez. They are into bloom now. No change in wat we do....stay this course , don't forget to give plain water ok. Your diligence with the canopy is going to pay u back , stay with it ok Seedling. The odd leader will wanna take off,..don't let it. It's important when u SC to only do the top couple inches, and only to 90 degrees, no further. This will slow it down , if only for a day or two. Remember not to break the outer skin,..only the internal membrane.
I know u know,..i'm just throwin it out there ok... :passitleft:
Yeah, I beat up the LTK a little bit. One branch has been struggling to come back up and the sc'ing was lower on the branch. The other plants need minimal attention that way....but this LTK is a fighter.

Yup, i've done that , thats why i say to only do the top couple inches and only to 90, no further. When u see growers 'breaking' there tops down to 6 , 8 even further,..that is NOT called SCing, even thought they may say that,..it's a mistake. SCing is properly done while the plants are small and still growing rapidly. U have done a great job with that,..and it shows. Cheers,....havin a Stella.. :ganjamon:, some Bubba Hash

Looks great man!
Glad you were able to get your power turned back on without any hassle :thumb:

You say you had that nightmare, and that you want to move after the lease is up... your not in a bad area are ya?
Yeah.....one of the worst areas :laugh: It is however the cheapest! My place is pretty secure and hidden. I am mostly concerned about someone talking to the wrong person. Getting robbed out of the blue by coincidence is highly unlikely. Still if I move this summer nobody will know where I am except my closest people. Having Brix produce has turned a lot of heads my direction.

Yeah.....one of the worst areas :laugh: It is however the cheapest! My place is pretty secure and hidden. I am mostly concerned about someone talking to the wrong person. Getting robbed out of the blue by coincidence is highly unlikely. Still if I move this summer nobody will know where I am except my closest people. Having Brix produce has turned a lot of heads my direction.
And your in Montreal? Sorry I’m not sure if I ever caught where you reside.

cheap housing is nice, for the sacrifice of living in a bad neighborhood... it can still arguably be OK. @Dogwash just had a B&E at his place. I’ve had it happen to my family and I, when I was in Jr.High.

they never found the culprits, but I’m pretty sure I know exactly who did it... the same people that I called “my brothers”.

A lot of snakes in this world, and that made me open my eyes to who a person can really trust in this world. Was grateful for insurance that’s for sure!

Where I’m from it was voted the worst city to live in (in crime wise) In western Canada... it’s definitely not something to be proud of. I grew up in this type of an environment... it’s home. It’s not about the statistics, it’s all about what a person makes of it, and you carefully pick and choose who you keep in your inner circle! :thumb:

your garden looks great man!:yahoo:

And your in Montreal? Sorry I’m not sure if I ever caught where you reside.

cheap housing is nice, for the sacrifice of living in a bad neighborhood... it can still arguably be OK. @Dogwash just had a B&E at his place. I’ve had it happen to my family and I, when I was in Jr.High.

they never found the culprits, but I’m pretty sure I know exactly who did it... the same people that I called “my brothers”.

A lot of snakes in this world, and that made me open my eyes to who a person can really trust in this world. Was grateful for insurance that’s for sure!

Where I’m from it was voted the worst city to live in (in crime wise) In western Canada... it’s definitely not something to be proud of. I grew up in this type of an environment... it’s home. It’s not about the statistics, it’s all about what a person makes of it, and you carefully pick and choose who you keep in your inner circle! :thumb:

your garden looks great man!:yahoo:
Yeah....I love these areas for some reason. Worst I have ever experienced is Vancouver's lower east side...absolute hell hole. Where I am now doesn't even compare, it just resembles it a bit.

I took on this apartment to be able to save up for projects and stuff. I have been planning on moving to a better space since I moved in.

Just gonna focus on that garden and watching the bloom. :surf:

So, I am looking at Recharge right now. Couldn't remember how much ewc to add per pot...did a search and got a solo cup per pot worked into the top inch of soil then watered down.

I have a feeling one or two will need it today.

Back
Top Bottom