Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

Wow looking fantastic brother how much time left?
:green_heart:
Hey thanks newb:high-five:

Another 5 or 6 weeks left. Everything is going great so far, they are really looking quite promising.

How's it going Seedling. I had to switched gears and go with Super soil and Coots mix because my Doc Buds soil still has to cook for another 3 or 4 weeks and I need to be done with this coming grow to be ready for the Nevills Haze grow this coming July/August. :snowboating: Your garden is looking Great
Yah PC...I was reading that over on your journal. I think it's the right move. Both those mixes should turn out some good bud. You can also see how they compare to the kit. Getting things going now and saving this cook for your next batch is the perfect solution.

Day 26
20200408_183447.jpg
20200408_183426.jpg
20200408_182436.jpg
20200408_182316.jpg
20200408_182304.jpg
20200408_182236.jpg
20200408_182158.jpg
20200408_182142.jpg

Thanks guys!

Looks like I am gonna be home until harvest which feels pretty great. Gonna be watching close and taking extra care.

The little Bubba and the #15 DS both finished the Cats and just moved onto the regular rotation starting with Growth. The other two just got their first Cat drench tonight.

Waiting on dropping more seeds....thought I had my plans laid out, but there have been some changes. Might start up running some testers soon, so I am gonna hold off breaking into the bank for choices. I got my 2nd run soil cooked and ready to go!

I went ahead and locked in my choices for next run. A little change up from my plans, but I an going with the Killer A5 Haze from Ace seeds and another Katsu selection with the Schromba.

The Schromba won't go as long as the Killer A5, but could go the distance depending on the pheno.

Good to see you both newb....ken!

Things are just on cruise control. The tent hasn't had much of a smell...but this morning has a thick sweetness oozing out.

I am picking up a T8 fixture I ordered from the hardware store. Gonna start building up a station to hold the starter plants and clones. Stuff is hard to get ahold of, but I got stuff coming slowly. Waiting on a big warming pad and we should be set.

Back
Top Bottom