Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

Get a can #33. I feel like the only reason I smell anything is cuz I dry in a spot without one.
yup.. thank you that was the one I was trying to remember :high-five: I'm setting up the saw and going to get going on downstairs tomorrow since it will actually hit the 60's and not rain.

I watched the whole Murder Mountain documentary and it seems like a sketchy place. It is crazy to me that people, especially chicks, will just jump in a car with random ass people to go trim bud for cash. Seems questionable at the very least. I grew up upper lower class, lower middle class living in some lower income areas. My house was a party house for my mom and her friends and then for my siblings and our friends. I cannot say I grew up or lived in any rough places but I have seen some crazy shit and have lived some craziness as well. Most of my super crazy stories are not mine but those of people I was friends with. I had one buddy that was always doing stupid shit and the stories I witnessed or heard are some of the more entertaining ones.
I was told by people pretty quick that it was dangerous. I knew enough by then to be ultra cautious and that area was so dense with cultivation people aren't really that "friendly." If you don't know someone they know, you don't know them. Very private......Humboldt had the reputation and much like Vancouver had people arriving every day on a drug holiday. Innocent hippy kids that show up and meeting someone that is gonna hire you to trim is a dream come true. The first time I was in Humboldt was as a rider in this guys car. We were going from San Francisco to Portland and he lived in Northern Cali so we stopped at his place for the night. Middle of nowhere on the coast. He showed me his indoor garden and it was wild! I could have been killed or taken as a trim slave or something easily back then. That guy was super cool and just puffed me and my friend out so hard......I didn't want to leave! I really liked Humboldt though. Gorgeous peaceful place for the most part. It's just the money and organized crime that was the problem.

I was told by people pretty quick that it was dangerous. I knew enough by then to be ultra cautious and that area was so dense with cultivation people aren't really that "friendly." If you don't know someone they know, you don't know them. Very private......Humboldt had the reputation and much like Vancouver had people arriving every day on a drug holiday. Innocent hippy kids that show up and meeting someone that is gonna hire you to trim is a dream come true. The first time I was in Humboldt was as a rider in this guys car. We were going from San Francisco to Portland and he lived in Northern Cali so we stopped at his place for the night. Middle of nowhere on the coast. He showed me his indoor garden and it was wild! I could have been killed or taken as a trim slave or something easily back then. That guy was super cool and just puffed me and my friend out so hard......I didn't want to leave! I really liked Humboldt though. Gorgeous peaceful place for the most part. It's just the money and organized crime that was the problem.
sounds like a hell of a ride and a dream come true at the same time.

just checked instaram for the first time today congrats on the shout outs brother!! well deserved :high-five:
Yeah thanks man......I'm liking Instagram. Lots of good stuff happening there and I'm happy to be apart of it. Seems like everyday I am stumbling upon someone or something super great.

I had a taste of some of the DS this morning. 2 weeks early, but I pulled a small side branch I was saving as a tester. Gonna try and put some roots on the branch, and stripped everything except the top. She is about about as strong anything else, and bright. Really clean feeling......we will see what two weeks of ripening will bring. Oh....the smell has been a bit strange....couldn't quite place it....but it is coming through kinda sweet fruit and rubber.

Guess a picture is in order as well
20200425_125744-01.jpeg

Are you able to link the shoutout you got on Insta? Congrats!
It's just getting reposted by Doc and Katsu. They got lots of people watching thier stuff. The last two runs went about perfect and I got the hang of things. I have only been doing this for one year.....so this kit works. No doubts whatsoever. I have learned so much about how the plants works and how to help them do thier thing and show a beautiful expression of the genetics. I absolutely love doing it.

Back
Top Bottom