Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

I am planning on getting cheaper bars and building this little diy 2x4 vertical

Screenshot_20200308-115034_Instagram.jpg

Also.....my parents lost out on both seeds and cash dealing with seedsman.....they ordered and it took longer than they anticipated to arrive and had to leave town. Pack got there and needed a signature. Since nobody was home they got sent back to sender. This was months ago and still no resolution. Really bad it's the second time I referred a first time buyer to a bank and both times there was major issues where they were given the run around.

I really digged this when Katsu put it up. such a space saver, I have to look into the cheaper bars also. :high-five:
I think those cheap bars are "good enough" for the purpose. I mean...straight t5 fixtures are fine, so the led equivalent should be fine for bonsai mothers and clones. I really don't have space and especially having wheels like that is perfect for my situation.

I think those cheap bars are "good enough" for the purpose. I mean...straight t5 fixtures are fine, so the led equivalent should be fine for bonsai mothers and clones. I really don't have space and especially having wheels like that is perfect for my situation.
your right! the QB-65 would be very excessive and pricey just for clones. some of the bars probably have a good mix spectrum I'd like to try some with 6500k-4000k mixed

Honestly the Home Depot led shop lights are perfect for that. I have a few they were like 22 bucks a piece.
The bottom section was one 3ft led shop light 45 watt draw if I remember correctly as long as you keep the plants small. If I had more space in flower I would have a completely different veg setup. The top section was my clones under the two 16 watt led grow lights also from Home Depot that I made a diy fixture for I should have just purchased another shop light.

Yeah, I just want to try and keep stuff small and starting seeds and growing out for about 30 days or less. I need to get something that will have enough vertical space for starting plants, but I could always start quading (or something similar) and that would fix the vertical space issue. I should be building that up later this month so I can safely keep some of these plants running now.

Pretty happy with my new water setup. It does take time, but I got enough it takes. It helps having three of those 5 gallon jugs to collect with.I just fill it up and empty whenever I pass by. That is my water source for everything I consume here now, so it is working a lot.
20200308_132828.jpg

Yeah, I just want to try and keep stuff small and starting seeds and growing out for about 30 days or less. I need to get something that will have enough vertical space for starting plants, but I could always start quading (or something similar) and that would fix the vertical space issue. I should be building that up later this month so I can safely keep some of these plants running now.

Pretty happy with my new water setup. It does take time, but I got enough it takes. It helps having three of those 5 gallon jugs to collect with.I just fill it up and empty whenever I pass by. That is my water source for everything I consume here now, so it is working a lot.
20200308_132828.jpg

I had 12 seeds in my lower section started 6 on Jan 18th and another 6 on Jan 24th and I just transplanted them 4 or 5 days ago from solo cups.

20200308_132828.jpg
Hey seed glad the water purifier worked out for you.

Just out of curiosity what's up with the electric meter inside the house? Is that normal where your from?

I'm in an old lower class section of Montreal. Gentrifying slum more or less....but the apartments in this city are just wild and every place is different. You never know what to expect. Often you see 2 bathrooms...one with a toilet, then a separate room with a shower. Apartments that are like 4 ft wide but are really super long....really weird stuff...like hydro meters in the kitchen :laugh:
It's nothing beer can't fix...............:laugh:
We got lots of that for sure!

Update

Finally got some update pics....gave all 4 straight filtered water last night....No tea....nothing but water. They are looking just great. I could have pushed them a bit bigger, but I am happy with the size of them. Really happy with the brixy look. They are all feeling super.

20200308_173539.jpg
20200308_173530.jpg
20200308_173521.jpg
20200308_173516.jpg
20200308_173454.jpg

I use some 4 foot led tubes for side lighting...think they're 17 watts, and brighter than 34 watt T8's, and they fit and run in your regular T8 fixtures...super cool too...plants can be touching and not get burnt...I got mine from work years ago, when they first came out...pretty sure big box stores carry them now tho'...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

A lot of these buildings are older than that technology has existed. I have no clue why they would put it there and not on the outside....but I don't ask a lot of questions since I can't speak the language :rofl:
I’d put a wig on it so I had company every morning :laugh: Or a smoke buddy

Back
Top Bottom