Shiva shanti 2
Room temp 35C
All ph's is around 6.5
Vented room with breeze fan,
1ml per l of molasses and seaweed plant nutes
600watt vipar spectra newest model on 60%veg 20% bloom
18/6 timer
Plants are curling on the edges,
They've been fine for 2 weeks transplanted a week ago into seed starter mix.
One seedling is getting yellow splotches on the leaves:/ any ideas?

Strain:shiva shanti 2
Seedling starter mix (little nutes)
Room temp is 35 C
Medium ph is 6.5
Growing under a 600watt vipar spectra
Vented cupboard with a huge vent fan that also acts as the "breeze" fan.
Nute mix is the smallest amount you could imagine of molasses and seaweed plant booster, less than 1ml combined per litre.
Water ph is around 6.5-7
Plants have been around 13inches from the light on medium strength.
Plants are curling at the leaf tips and one is starting to get yellow splotches on the leaves:/ any ideas, I can't upload photos as I'm on an iPhone.

I'm using this app on a iPhone so you should be able to upload photos. If you click on the circle with the + in it to the left of where your typing you should see the option there.
It's hard to say without photos, I would lift the light higher though. Start around 30in away.

I'm using this app on a iPhone so you should be able to upload photos. If you click on the circle with the + in it to the left of where your typing you should see the option there.
It's hard to say without photos, I would lift the light higher though. Start around 30in away.

What's the app called?

Hey guys sorry for not reporting back but the girls are doing amazing!! Fimmed them 2 days ago, it looks like they have even been touched but I now have two tops healed up and growing fine! This is sooooooo easy, haven't had a single issue since the drooping which once I think about it they weren't even drooping, just the leaves were slightly curved I was just overreacting I think my new seedlings did the same but came good again, thank you all heaps for the suggestions! I'm so excited hahaha.

Got the app and heaps of photos!..
267ba036fd9e6c779f119c49abeebc56.jpg
556bdeae14a185367eec628d284518e6.jpg

Alright guys another update, there getting crazy big, I can't really see anything that looks like any preflowers on them yet however things are starting to show up.
dec0d070f0c49fbfe3d19d03ece293da.jpg

Update again guys, they've over taken the wardrobe and I'm fearing for my life.. I have one super skunk and one shiva shanti 2 clone in the mix aswell.
2cdadc14ad81992c5ca2fce0bd67849a.jpg
cdb7fccaab49fc8b44ec3ff269b80903.jpg

Hey guys quick question, I'm using 1.8G pots, ya reckon that's too small? Just over 7 litres I would have thought that'd be fine?

Back
Top Bottom